User
Pass
2FA
 
 

[Pet Battle] Bonestorm Severely Bugged

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Low priority / visual bugs - Misc
Author Message152
tactrix

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 9 hours ago)
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 54, Topics: 33
Location: United States

Reputation: 17.8
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-06-2019, 02:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/pet-ability=649/bonestorm

Bug description: Bonestorm is suppose to do damage to your enemies pets and then 10-50% damage to YOU. Instead it's doing regular damage to enemy pets and 10-50% damage to the ENEMY, that is a 100% game breaking bug, because what happens is you bonestorm and kill the enemy team in 3 rounds because of that extremely overpowered and ridiculous bug.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/99wHX6n

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pieczyyea

[Helper]



Status: Offline
(online 5 hours ago)
Joined: 17 Jun 2018
Posts: 41, Topics: 14
Location: Poland

Reputation: 28.4
Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-06-2019, 15:58:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, I can confirm this, it's the biggest bug skill in pet battles.
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emilia37

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 96, Topics: 27
Location: Netherlands

Reputation: 39.3
Votes: 6

Post Posted: 20-06-2019, 17:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bonestorm works properly on the Fossilized Hatchling.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1PJ97bF


It also works on the Creepy Crate.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/o7ZNQ7Y


And on Graves

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xgVcB90





I tested Boneshard as well. Boneshard has the option to have BONESTORM in all slots. So, I tested them all.

Results:
https://imgur.com/a/Od63Y7x
(3 screenshots on the page.)

The first screenshot shows BONESTORM in the first slot - this one seems to work like intended.

The second one shows the ability in the second slot - this is where the bug occurs.

The third one shows it in the third slot - this is also where the bug takes place.




I also tried using the abilities in a different order, but that didn't change anything, so the bug really lies with the second and third slot abilities.



Last edited by Emilia37 on 20-06-2019, 17:44:04; edited 4 times in total
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tactrix

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 9 hours ago)
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 54, Topics: 33
Location: United States

Reputation: 17.8
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-06-2019, 20:04:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Emilia37 wrote:
Bonestorm works properly on the Fossilized Hatchling.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1PJ97bF


It also works on the Creepy Crate.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/o7ZNQ7Y


And on Graves

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xgVcB90





I tested Boneshard as well. Boneshard has the option to have BONESTORM in all slots. So, I tested them all.

Results:
https://imgur.com/a/Od63Y7x
(3 screenshots on the page.)

The first screenshot shows BONESTORM in the first slot - this one seems to work like intended.

The second one shows the ability in the second slot - this is where the bug occurs.

The third one shows it in the third slot - this is also where the bug takes place.




I also tried using the abilities in a different order, but that didn't change anything, so the bug really lies with the second and third slot abilities.


It actually is bugged in all slots, the reason you're not seeing it as much on the first slot is because the % application goes first slot 10%, 2nd slot 30%, 3rd slot 50%. Naturally you don't notice 10% as much as you do 50% but it is there. I'll describe to you the bug in specific so you know what to look for. Here are the specific things that apply to this bug.

First bonestorm DOESN'T take make the user take damage, this is incorrect because regardless of how much % damage it is the user is suppose to take that damage as health not the opponent.

And second bonestorm does an additional number of damage after the first round of hits, also incorrect, this is where the user is suppose to take damage and not the opponent, but instead bonestorm hits the first pet attacked an addition time for the % of damage that the user should be taking.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emilia37

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 96, Topics: 27
Location: Netherlands

Reputation: 39.3
Votes: 6

Post Posted: 20-06-2019, 20:27:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tactrix wrote:
Emilia37 wrote:
Bonestorm works properly on the Fossilized Hatchling.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1PJ97bF


It also works on the Creepy Crate.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/o7ZNQ7Y


And on Graves

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xgVcB90





I tested Boneshard as well. Boneshard has the option to have BONESTORM in all slots. So, I tested them all.

Results:
https://imgur.com/a/Od63Y7x
(3 screenshots on the page.)

The first screenshot shows BONESTORM in the first slot - this one seems to work like intended.

The second one shows the ability in the second slot - this is where the bug occurs.

The third one shows it in the third slot - this is also where the bug takes place.




I also tried using the abilities in a different order, but that didn't change anything, so the bug really lies with the second and third slot abilities.


It actually is bugged in all slots, the reason you're not seeing it as much on the first slot is because the % application goes first slot 10%, 2nd slot 30%, 3rd slot 50%. Naturally you don't notice 10% as much as you do 50% but it is there. I'll describe to you the bug in specific so you know what to look for. Here are the specific things that apply to this bug.

First bonestorm DOESN'T take make the user take damage, this is incorrect because regardless of how much % damage it is the user is suppose to take that damage as health not the opponent.

And second bonestorm does an additional number of damage after the first round of hits, also incorrect, this is where the user is suppose to take damage and not the opponent, but instead bonestorm hits the first pet attacked an addition time for the % of damage that the user should be taking.



I figured the first slot was alright because the user takes 10% of their health - Boneshard has 1481 health and 10% of 1481 health is 148.

I'm not sure about the damage it does to the enemy pets.

1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tactrix

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 9 hours ago)
Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 54, Topics: 33
Location: United States

Reputation: 17.8
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-06-2019, 22:31:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Emilia37 wrote:


I figured the first slot was alright because the user takes 10% of their health - Boneshard has 1481 health and 10% of 1481 health is 148.

I'm not sure about the damage it does to the enemy pets.


Sadly it doesn't, what actually happens is occationally instead of coming back after bonestorm for the final attack the pet just kind of gets stuck and takes a little bit of damage, I've seen it happen a few times too.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Low priority / visual bugs - Misc  


The time now is 25-08-2019, 04:32:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x