User
Pass
2FA

Fangs of the Devourer relic bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Items
Author Message109
lightrage

[Mentally Stable]

(online 11 hours ago)

Post Posted: 25-05-2019, 17:54:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/item/128476/legion
Bug description: After replacing a ilvl 860 relic with a ilvl 940 one, damage has decreased roughly by 40% compared to when the ilvl 860 relic was equipped. To serve as example, the Eviscerate skill damage is captured in the first screenshot. Obviously i don't have proof of previous damage as i would not expect something like this to happen, but a screenshot of my stats should be enough to recognize there's something clearly wrong. Also, damage doesn't correspond to skill tooltip description. In dungeons, damage may get higher or even lower sometimes, randomly.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Ye0L6d1

0 0

Tsunami99

[Helper]

(online 23 hours ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-05-2019, 21:49:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you try re equiping the weapon, relogging, deleting cache?
0 0

lightrage

[Mentally Stable]

(online 11 hours ago)

Post Posted: 25-05-2019, 21:55:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The only thing i didn't try was deleting the cache, which i just did and didn't work. Usually when i replace a relic the weapon stops giving me statistics, it's Always been like that with assassination's weapons, but re equipping was enough to set things to normal. This is probably the first time i replace a relic on my subtetly's weapon, and when the stats didn't drop i was surprised. Hope this might give you some insight on the problem.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Items  

The time now is 19-06-2019, 23:59:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x