User
Pass
2FA

I have #134 Fatal Error and can't solve pls help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Author Message127
3kong

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 23-05-2019, 23:02:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have been playing for long time but suddenly i see this error, tried every way i know but can't solve it. What can i do with this error. btw i open game with administrator mode

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/nsiuk2

Last edited by 3kong on 23-05-2019, 23:05:51; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

(online 19 min ago)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 17:51:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello 3kong,

Make sure to remove the Read only property from the entire WoW folder (not just the Data folder). Also set ALL WoW executables and Freakz launchers to start with administrator privileges.

Should it still not work, try to move the entire game client to another location on your hard drive, for example the Desktop.

If you still have the torrent file, you could try to initiate a force re-check of files inside the torrent, to check for any possible errors and to repair them, if there are any.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

logoshe

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 19:42:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a problem when I try to change the language of the game to Portuguese BR, I already tried all the correction modes but did not correct the error. If you leave in English the game works normally, but if you change it to work. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgojsY19tCex1kyX7jfZtH2fjs0b

0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

(online 19 min ago)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 23:29:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello logoshe,

English is the only supported language at the moment, all other languages cause the game to crash.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  

The time now is 16-06-2019, 17:41:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x