User
Pass
2FA
 
 

[Legion] PVP Daily World Quests don't appear

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message627
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 12-05-2019, 00:50:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43598&&name=warden-tower-assault-blackhawk-s-bulwark
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41227&&name=warden-tower-assault-cordana-s-apex
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43247&&name=warden-tower-assault-darkfollow-s-spire
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41420&&name=warden-tower-assault-nightwatcher-s-perch
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42070&&name=warden-tower-assault-starstalker-s-point
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43600&&name=warden-tower-assault-whisperwind-s-citadel


Bug description: Each day you get 3 quests in 3 different zones which are in the category of the pvp events.In the recent week or so I've seen that I usually get one or a maximum of 2 quests per day.
I've waited each day when the world quests reset for the pvp event and I got 1 or 2 quests.


Proof: The following screenshots are from today and you can see 2 quests haven't appeared no matter how long I waited

https://imgur.com/a/uvZWTDa

This is from yesterday when I just entered the game....has you can see I only had just one quest in the Highmountain area

https://imgur.com/a/PUyrLaV

The next one is from the 08.05.2019 when I entered at 18:20+ and there were only 2 quests active at that time

https://imgur.com/a/A8uW0O7


If this is not enough proof I can keep on collecting data so I can prove that for some players like me the 3 quests don't appear each day...

Update @ 12-05-2019, 00:50:23

And I did relog and deleted cache to no result....it's not a visual bug because I wen't to the zones that the quests should of been active and I didn't receive anything


Update 2 ...... 20-05-2019


I just logged in and it seems the bug persists because I only have 2 PVP world quests active today....The one in Valsharah hasn't appeared

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/hAaDlZl



Last edited by Necrofeelya on 20-05-2019, 14:54:44; edited 1 time in total
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 13-05-2019, 00:29:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here's the reset for today on the PVP quest resets....I only got 1 World Quest

Here's the proof

https://imgur.com/a/Rpq95lz

And here you can see that the quests on my demon hunter have all appeared ....hope this helps in any way

https://imgur.com/a/vO8oBlD



Last edited by Necrofeelya on 13-05-2019, 00:33:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 20:51:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On May 14 I just logged in and the following appeared ....

https://imgur.com/a/e0rlclg

As you can see I have no PVP quest in Valsharah and no quest in Highmountain....the only daily PVP world quest I have maybe on this day is in Stormheim after the Invasion is over as you can see in the screenshots...



I didn't get any world quest today at all....

https://imgur.com/a/IXSYEbY



Last edited by Necrofeelya on 14-05-2019, 21:40:11; edited 1 time in total
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 16-05-2019, 13:57:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just logged in on 13:53 16-05-2019 and I haven't got any PVP World Quests today as well.....

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/oS4TYlw

Can anyone please address this phase bug?....you have enough proof for almost a weeks worth

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 17-05-2019, 19:53:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Logged in last night an there were 2 quest online but the legion invasion was ongoing in valsharah....but today I've seen that all 3 quests were online but I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if all the quests appear.

https://imgur.com/a/MhKPYeG

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skilzz139

[Jobless]



Status: Offline
(online 3 weeks ago)
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Posts: 620, Topics: 64
Location: Here

Reputation: 197.2
Votes: 13

Post Posted: 18-05-2019, 09:08:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Necrofeelya wrote:
Logged in last night an there were 2 quest online but the legion invasion was ongoing in valsharah....but today I've seen that all 3 quests were online but I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if all the quests appear.

https://imgur.com/a/MhKPYeG


Hmm, perhaps you might want to delete your Cache folder and see what happens. Looks like it's not a general issue but something that affects your char.
Please don't make so many posts and just edit your first one, adding "Update #1, Update# 2, etc...".


If the tank dies it's the healer's fault
If the healer dies it's the tank's fault
If the dps dies he is retarded


Last edited by skilzz139 on 18-05-2019, 09:09:47; edited 3 times in total
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 18-05-2019, 19:40:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
Necrofeelya wrote:
Logged in last night an there were 2 quest online but the legion invasion was ongoing in valsharah....but today I've seen that all 3 quests were online but I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if all the quests appear.

https://imgur.com/a/MhKPYeG


Hmm, perhaps you might want to delete your Cache folder and see what happens. Looks like it's not a general issue but something that affects your char.
Please don't make so many posts and just edit your first one, adding "Update #1, Update# 2, etc...".





Has stated before in the upper section the fact to "delete cache" or "visual bug" or even a character only bug is not the issue here(i've tried deleting cache and even going to where the quest should be)....This all started happening after the Insurrection storyline and the mage tower challenge...I'm not the only one with the current issue

Some days I get 1 quest or maybe 2 or none at all....It seems that only a weekly reset activates all quests

I'll keep an eye out to see if the current problem continues

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skilzz139

[Jobless]



Status: Offline
(online 3 weeks ago)
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Posts: 620, Topics: 64
Location: Here

Reputation: 197.2
Votes: 13

Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 16:05:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Necrofeelya wrote:
skilzz139 wrote:
Necrofeelya wrote:
Logged in last night an there were 2 quest online but the legion invasion was ongoing in valsharah....but today I've seen that all 3 quests were online but I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if all the quests appear.

https://imgur.com/a/MhKPYeG


Hmm, perhaps you might want to delete your Cache folder and see what happens. Looks like it's not a general issue but something that affects your char.
Please don't make so many posts and just edit your first one, adding "Update #1, Update# 2, etc...".





Has stated before in the upper section the fact to "delete cache" or "visual bug" or even a character only bug is not the issue here(i've tried deleting cache and even going to where the quest should be)....This all started happening after the Insurrection storyline and the mage tower challenge...I'm not the only one with the current issue

Some days I get 1 quest or maybe 2 or none at all....It seems that only a weekly reset activates all quests

I'll keep an eye out to see if the current problem continues


Hello,

Perhaps I have missed the last sentence of your topic.
Do you still have the problem? Has it been fixed?


If the tank dies it's the healer's fault
If the healer dies it's the tank's fault
If the dps dies he is retarded
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 20-05-2019, 15:00:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
Necrofeelya wrote:
skilzz139 wrote:
Necrofeelya wrote:
Logged in last night an there were 2 quest online but the legion invasion was ongoing in valsharah....but today I've seen that all 3 quests were online but I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if all the quests appear.

https://imgur.com/a/MhKPYeG


Hmm, perhaps you might want to delete your Cache folder and see what happens. Looks like it's not a general issue but something that affects your char.
Please don't make so many posts and just edit your first one, adding "Update #1, Update# 2, etc...".





Has stated before in the upper section the fact to "delete cache" or "visual bug" or even a character only bug is not the issue here(i've tried deleting cache and even going to where the quest should be)....This all started happening after the Insurrection storyline and the mage tower challenge...I'm not the only one with the current issue

Some days I get 1 quest or maybe 2 or none at all....It seems that only a weekly reset activates all quests

I'll keep an eye out to see if the current problem continues


Hello,

Perhaps I have missed the last sentence of your topic.
Do you still have the problem? Has it been fixed?




I just logged in and it seems the bug persists because I only have 2 PVP world quests active today....The one in Valsharah hasn't appeared

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/hAaDlZl

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xuuni

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 2 weeks ago)
Joined: 11 Aug 2014
Posts: 67, Topics: 34
Location: WoW

Reputation: 495.6
Votes: 14

Post Posted: 21-05-2019, 08:07:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i've had this problem on an alt for over 2 months now. most days i get no pvp wq at all, sometimes 1 or 2 max and rarely all 3. done everything i was told to try and nothing worked, so i gave up since it was an alt i barely play.

the issue seemed to be server side, so yesterday i tried this "/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(quest_id))". fyi this shows "true" if the quest was completed and "false" if not, but with world quests which are not permanent since they reset after cooldown, the script should always show "false" even after completing them (easy to test with any active wq, before and after).

today i only had 1 available pvp wq (id 42070) and after using the script for the 3 pvp wq active today on horde side, this was the result https://imgur.com/a/14an2Wa

yesterday i had none available and after using the script both yesterday and today , same result https://imgur.com/a/0348klK

so for w/e reason the server locks these wqs as permanently completed ("true" value) and sometimes not. this also happens with some invasion wqs and sometimes other random wqs on the map.



Last edited by Xuuni on 21-05-2019, 08:17:25; edited 5 times in total
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrofeelya

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 22-10-2019 23:15)
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 55, Topics: 35
Location: New Berlin

Reputation: 181.9
Votes: 7

 
Post Posted: 21-05-2019, 20:36:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Logged in today and I only have 2 quests active on the character Necrofeelya in regards to the 3 PVP world quests.

Proof :

https://imgur.com/a/UW0qxQv

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alexandru512

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 5 hours ago)
Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 185, Topics: 36
Location: Romania

Reputation: 176.5
Votes: 13

Post Posted: 22-05-2019, 13:17:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It happens to me too, but only on one of may chars... I am missing a lot of wq. https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Word-Quests-Assault-Not-showing-on-the-map-for-one-of-my-cars-t558483.html


Last edited by alexandru512 on 22-05-2019, 13:18:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skilzz139

[Jobless]



Status: Offline
(online 3 weeks ago)
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Posts: 620, Topics: 64
Location: Here

Reputation: 197.2
Votes: 13

Post Posted: 22-05-2019, 15:13:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will lock this and come up with a final answer at a later time.
I will ask around and see exactly what's causing this and if it's a general issue.


If the tank dies it's the healer's fault
If the healer dies it's the tank's fault
If the dps dies he is retarded
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

  Topic locked


Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 22 May 2019 15:13



 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  


The time now is 05-12-2019, 22:12:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x