User
Pass
2FA

Cant open Game at window 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Show only staff posts
Author Message441
thesss237237

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 13:20)

Post Posted: 22-09-2018, 19:59:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cant open at window 10
show :
error #132 (0x85100084)
processID: 5536
exceptopn access violation
instruction at 0x5cc47304 referenced memory at 0x00000000c

Help me plzzz - - - - - -

0 0

Irediel

[The Wiki]

(online 2 hours ago)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 23-09-2018, 07:38:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, thesss237237,

Go to our Legion Client download topic and scroll down a bit till you find the error solutions.
For your error, it's the top four solutions.

Link to the topic; https://www.freakz.ro/forum/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html

Cheers,

Irediel

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
0 0

Regius22

[soon]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 98

Post Posted: 24-09-2018, 14:12:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Irediel wrote:

Go to our Legion Client download topic and scroll down a bit till you find the error solutions.
For your error, it's the top four solutions.

I have the same problem and I tried all 4 solutions and it still does not work.

Shocker wrote:
After some investigation, it seems to be windows 10 related, there were some win10 updates couple of days ago which messed up something connections for some applications (including wow). I think the update causing these problems is KB4040724, I've seen more complaints on google about recent win10 updates breaking some of their games/programs (not being able to connect them to the internet anymore, etc)

First thing you can try: disable automatic updates (google it or see this how to do it). After you did that, hit the start button, write "view your update history". Click on it. You should see some recents updates. Click on "Uninstall updates" you'll have a list of some recent updates installed on your computer. Search for KB4040724 => right click => Uninstall. Maybe even uninstall all other updates what were installed in the past days/weeks. After that, restart computer and see if problem still persists. I tried this solution on a win10 computer with wow connectivity problems but it didn't work, maybe the update isn't fully uninstalled or already caused the damage.

This guy said he started win10 in safe mode and he was able to login and he's right: I tested on a win10 with latest updates and wow connection problems and running in safe mode seemed to fixed the problem (however probably starting windows in safe mode is not ok). You can try it yourself: how to start win10 in safe mode, when you reach this step be sure to check NETWORK there, otherwise you won't have internet access when you restart windows.

Or... install windows 8 or windows 7 if you can. Reinstalling windows 10 won't help, it will most likely already contain all the new updates.

oook , not good

0 0

felipesa

[Mentally Stable]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 13-05-2019, 03:56:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good evening

I'm posting here to say for all of you that my problem was SOLVED! and I want to share with all of you with the same problem (#132 (0x85100084))

W10 x64 here. I tried to download full client and only launcher, same error for both. I did the 4 steps to solve at the download page and nothing. And I tried to uninstall the update "KB4040724", but I didn't found it on my updates list.
Today I tried the Safe Mode of windows and it worked, but my video card and my wireless adapter was missing (of course), so this is not a solution.

The last thing I did was: Go to properies of launcher and wow.exe (the x64 too), click "change settings for all users", check W7 compatibility, disable full-screen optimization, run as admin.
One more thing: yesterday I put full control at security tab for all users and apps, It didn't worked, but I don't know if is necessary for the solution. And the wow folder is in documents.

I think the "change settings for all users" is the key for the solution, I'm not sure because I tried everything on this forum. It worked for me.

Hope to help everyone.

Felipe

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  

The time now is 22-09-2019, 21:54:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x