User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Vote point xmog piece lost, can't get it back

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Requests -> Item Recovery
Show only staff posts
Author Message20
BluAlpha

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 days ago)

Post Posted: 15-04-2019, 06:08:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Slugcat
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=114518 (Item ID: 114518)
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/search?searchQuery=slugcat
Details: I have voted almost for a month (as sometimes I could not vote a day or I could not vote every 12 hours) I really wanted this piece for my demon hunter transmog, then I bought, but I sent it to my monk, who was lowbie, the plan was to add it to my collection and use it when he was 100 so he could have a good piece for legion leveling... the piece did not add to collection when I picked up, so I just saved it on my bag waiting for my 100 with the monk....

BUT TODAY, I had a lot of trash-items to sell, and I sold it by accident I did not realized til it was late... I can't recover it, the page for that is not working, please wow- freakz staff, you have solve a lot of problems to me, tell me there's still a chance, it was really really hard to get that piece, and it's not possible to obtain in the game, please, it was an accident, it's really hard to get that item, can you get it back to me? I don't care about the gold I earned by selling that, I just need that piece too precious for me, I can throw all gold on my char if it is necesary, but please help me

Last edited by BluAlpha on 15-04-2019, 06:15:27; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Super-Moderator]

(online 56 min ago)

Votes: 211

Post Posted: 15-04-2019, 06:29:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 April 2019 06:29

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Requests -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 20-04-2019, 23:28:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x