User
Pass
2FA

Corrupted/broken/missing textures [LINUX:Ubuntu 16.04LTS]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Author Message41
Norsefox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2019 15:21)

Post Posted: 27-03-2019, 16:08:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good day everyone!
I am sad that my first post/topic here had to be like this, but let's skip the small talk and get to business.

I have been using Linux long enough. I am used to Ubuntu 16.04, but I have tested other distros (not relevant). So, for now, I will post a screen and give you the necessary information. By doing this I hope that someone will help me to resolve this problem. And then I could happily join the community (recommended by my friends).

INFO:
Yes, I read the install topic/guide for Linux/Mac users.
Yes, I am familiar with libraries and additional "dependencies" necessary to run programs made for Windows.
Yes, I have played a ton of games on exactly this distro (16.04).
Yes, I had no connection problems, everything went correct, I created a character and had no other issues but this.

NO, I have NEVER stumbled upon something like this while using Linux. And that is why I need your help.

My guesses:
I know less than I think I do regarding wine/PoL etc. So it must be either library-related or I need to add some other components.

SCREENSHOT:
I have never seen anything like this. And I have tested various libraries, checked for solutions through Google, tested various Wine versions and tried adding/removing other components.

IMG: https://i.imgur.com/niAgrcI.png

EDIT: If any additional information is needed, I can provide it. The point is that this should be a pretty straightforward error/glitch that someone has (must have) encountered.

Last edited by Norsefox on 27-03-2019, 16:28:42; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Norsefox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2019 15:21)

Post Posted: 27-03-2019, 16:45:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry, I probably posted this in the wrong section.
Could it be moved (if needed) to "Visual bugs" or any other tech subsection? Maybe it could increase the views, and someone might help me out on this.
Thank you!

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  

The time now is 17-06-2019, 05:46:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x