User
Pass
2FA

Rejection of migration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion
Author Message66
Bryand010

[Mentally Stable]

(online 4 days ago)

Post Posted: 08-03-2019, 17:31:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello excuse me if the issue should not be in this sector, try to migrate some characters from the other server but it turns out that they rejected me because I saw a migration was already done, if it is correct but it is not mine the migrated character is from a family member who I encourage you to do the migration and play legion and therefore he helped me fill out the form and I think that's why they have the ip registry or something that links me to that character because there would be a way to solve this or migration will not be possible .
Excuse the translator if I fail
Greetings from South America.

0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 13:28:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Bryand010,

Please make another migration request topic and explain the situation. You can still migrate, but you need to prove that you and your family member are different people, this will be done via voice chat with the GM handling the migration.

Best regards
Sarah

Do you require quick assistance with WoW? Join our Discord!
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-03-2019, 04:37:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x