User
Pass
2FA

Sin rogue artifact weapon bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion
Author Message82
tyler_durant

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2019 11:41)

Post Posted: 28-02-2019, 12:35:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just boosted a rogue, and was doing the artifact quest line. it was bugged and I couldnt continue I dropped the quest thinking I could go back and pick it up again, and I havent been able to figure out what to do to get the quest. at this point I dont even mind if I have to do it all over again. just want to be able to finish it. please get back to me asap
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(online 7 hours ago)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 28-02-2019, 12:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. It seems that you have dropped the questline somewhere along the way and you need to, if possible, to pick it up again.
I suggest looking at this guide, and do /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(1952)) for each of the quests until you reach the one that returns "false". The number in brackets of the /script is the corresponding quest ID. Hope it helps.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Subtlety Rogue Guide
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion  

The time now is 15-10-2019, 00:03:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x