User
Pass
2FA

Surprised because people are frustrated?!?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message261
Dendaru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2019 22:59)

Post Posted: 23-02-2019, 11:41:15 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What the hell. Im facing pvp bugs since i began playing on this server, what sense does an option to TURN PVP OFF have if it doesnt fucking work, certain abilities like a hunters trap still trigger pvp for some random reason no one can specify. Getting killed over and over and over again while trying to do a simple worldquest is frustrating as fuck and as a result OBVIOUSLY i want answers.

After getting killed 2 times in a row again by an alliance dh while trying to do a worldquest i logged on my warrior to hunt this guy down so i can continue with peace but oops a bug that causes me to dismount automatically while flying in suramar lead me to my death by falldamage and i couldnt even cast my heroic leap to negate the falldamage which is also a bug on this server, so thats 3 bugs already but it even gets better.
I unlocked flying on legion after a lot of effort which was doubled since theres no withered army training no kirin tor worldquests and generally lacking worldquests in suramar, but oh wait I CANT FLY IN SPIRIT FORM.
W T F ?!
What is the point even?! If i unlock flying on my character why cant i fly when im dead it makes no sense whatsoever and sometimes you simply cant reach your corpse becuz the way how disgusting some parts on the broken isles are so you have to accept ressurection sickness for 10 minutes which seem like an eternity and your character is literally useless during that time.

I got so frustrated that i said this in worldchat

https://i.imgur.com/g0gTT32.png

Obviously because im extremly frustrated at how much attention is paid to your customers almost none.
I mean yea its not a nice thing to say and i accept why i got muted, not asking for a revoke or anything but i just want to see something change in that regard.....
Im also sorry for saying that but i was just driven by frustration because facing those bugs paired with people who are eager enough to spamkill people who just want to do their quests and cant defend themselves on this character is just, i dont know im speechless..

Please. Fix the bug related to the pvp disable feature.. If that would happen id accept every other bugs mentioned becuz i could then atleast continue with peace without having to worry about a rogue just sapping and killing me within a femtosecond.

0 1

LethalFactorLK

[Super-Moderator]

(online 13 hours ago)

Votes: 215

Post Posted: 23-02-2019, 11:49:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just post the spells that trigger your pvp in this topic https://www.freakz.ro/forum/General-All-spell-s-Flaging-PVP-t548809.html

It will be fixed later, if you get flagged for pvp, unstuck on site and you will be ok.

0 0

Dendaru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2019 22:59)

Post Posted: 23-02-2019, 11:50:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alright... Thanks for the quick reply..

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 21 hours ago)

Votes: 825

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 14:43:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/view-post-5874305.html read my post here carefully

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 23 February 2019 11:03

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 22-09-2019, 11:00:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x