User
Pass
2FA

Can't login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion
Author Message120
chechoelweta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2019 18:45)

Post Posted: 18-01-2019, 05:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trying to get back on wow from a long time not playing and every time i choose a realm it disconnects me and shows me this
https://imgur.com/a/IVJGj9z
i have tried removing read only and deleting cache folder, yes my launcher is updated i just downloaded today from the instalation guide,hope yall can help me.

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(online 1 hour ago)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 18-01-2019, 11:24:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. This usually happens when your router is blocking the connection somehow (sometimes it also happens when the realm is offline). What I would suggest to do is to check if you have the launcher allowed in your firewall, and your anti-virus, and also, I would recommend restarting your router.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Subtlety Rogue Guide
1 0

chechoelweta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2019 18:45)

Post Posted: 22-01-2019, 21:48:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello, i tried exactly what u said that could fix the problem, making sure that my firewall and antivirus had the launcher enabled and restarting my router, but still when selecting realm i get the same disconnect with the same error number, really hope u can help me more in deep with this as i really want to get back on this server to play, thanks in advance
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion  

The time now is 16-09-2019, 12:12:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x