User
Pass
2FA

Recent problem - wow doesn't open / can't connect to data source
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Show only staff posts
Author Message13461
troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 21:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 02-10-2017, 23:11:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok idk what happened but i can log in normally now

i havent done anything to fix it tho, last week i couldnt log in but today i can...

weird

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 23 hours ago)

Votes: 825

Post Posted: 03-10-2017, 03:53:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

waricus wrote:
i uninstalled the windows update, now im getting this error https://imgur.com/a/mc7OB, i downloaded the config file and and that error still pops up
This has NOTHING to do with the current discussion, that's just one of those errors for which you can find a solution here https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download, please don't spam this topic with those problems.

Regarding the actual issue, I'm afraid I still don't have any info/idea what's causing it. Out of curiosity, can anyone of you try downloading retail wow (7.3) and see if that one works? Maybe also download 7.1.5 from another pserver and see if that works

Btw, a temporary solution might be using a VPN...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

kydrex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-11-2017 04:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-10-2017, 03:26:05 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OK, guys, so I decided to test a lot of things here.
I never had any problems connecting to WOW servers up to Mists.
When Freakz went Legion, I started to have a lot of error messages.
So much that I was deciding to quit Freakz.
(Or Windows 10 because I had a few eventual connection problems in other games as well.)

Until I saw this post where Shocker says that the problem is isolated to Windows 10, and that by installing Windows 7 or 8 I would not have these problems anymore.

And so I did. Here are my findings.

I first reinstalled Windows 10 and the connection errors were still there.

Then I installed Windows 7.
The only thing I installed as well was the nvidia driver.
(Not) By my surprise, the game connected without any problems.
I disconnected and reconnected a few times and didn't have any problems, at all.
(Just as Shocker said, I might add.)

Then I installed Windows 8.1 update 3.
Again, the only thing I installed as well was the nvidia driver.
The game connected on the first time.
Just as with Windows 7, I disconnected and reconnected a few times and didn't have any problems.
Since the Legion client is quite big, I'm not running it from the SSD.
I'm running it from a normal hard drive so the loading times are a little slow.
The first time after starting windows (8.1), it took me 33 seconds to get to the login screen.
Then another 2:21 minutes until my character could jump (actually jump) in game, for a total of 2:54 minutes.
After running the game once, those numbers go down dramatically.
The second time it took me 13 seconds until the login screen and another 24 until I could jump, for a total of only 37 seconds.

To conclude, I believe that all the problems I had with other games as well will not happen anymore so I decided to stay on Windows 8.1 for now.
I hope this post can be of help to anyone that's thinking about getting out of Windows 10.

1 0

demigodkv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-11-2017 11:26)

Post Posted: 30-10-2017, 13:58:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ummmm.... i'm not sure if this is the relevant thread. But this is happening to me.... Was playing fine earlier today then got dced from the server back to the loading screen and then kept getting the message saying "you have been disconnected (BLZ51900002)". So i closed the game and double clicked the launcher again and the game screen took a long time to open up.... when it opened up i put in my id and password and it keeps giving me the same message.... "you have been disconnected (BLZ51900002)"

A little help would be appreciated.

I have attempted to restart my computer, use an alternative internet connection and /flushDNS.

This is at a gaminb/browsing centre and so there are 4 computers that run wow on which me and my friends play and they are all having the same issue.

The comps run, Windows 7 ultima (the basic version) with no auto or manual updates to windows.

Hope this helps and the issue gets resolved soon.

*EDIT*
The game login screen seems to open faster if i attempt to open the login screen again while i've already set one to open. 2 windows of the login screen open, i close on eof them and now put my id and password in and it went into the game once but after that it now shows the error code (WOW51900312).

Tried thrice so far and was able to go into the game once. Will keep attempting to log in.

0 0

oottaT

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-08-2019 13:18)

Post Posted: 17-11-2017, 03:38:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I found a work around for me. I changed my DNS to Google's DNS, and it worked.

https://i.imgur.com/AO6CJl0.jpg

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 07-06-2019 00:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 30-11-2017, 18:59:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Staff members are not immune to issues and i'm the living evidence of it. Somewhere after the 21st of November, i was no longer able to log on the Legion client. I was instantly getting "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51914001)" no matter what entries i would use. The solution i've used was the most drastic one, i had to Factory Reset on Windows 10.
Still, i was able to log on the Mop client and virtually any other games without lags or connection problems. I could login with my Laptop without trouble, i could login through Safe mode too.

At first, i've done every single thing that has been submitted here and from researches :

-Completely remove the client and redownload it
-Test with "from scratch client" by just getting the launcher
-Disable Firewalls
-Disable any Windows security
-Add both launcher and wow.exe to exceptions to the above disabled stuff
-Uninstall recently installed applications
-Unistall recent windows updates
-Check ports
-Restart Rooter
-Update drivers (mostly Wifi which i currently use)
-Use a VPN
-Switch to a wired connection (Ethernet)

After a while, i've found out this was related to my PC. I think it was a security issue but because i lack the knowledge, i had to do what i did and finally i'm able to log back in.

What seems to be worth noting is that i was no longer getting that prompted message when using the launcher without executing it as administrator :

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 07-06-2019 00:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 25-03-2018, 14:33:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
Greetings,

Staff members are not immune to issues and i'm the living evidence of it. Somewhere after the 21st of November, i was no longer able to log on the Legion client. I was instantly getting "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51914001)" no matter what entries i would use. The solution i've used was the most drastic one, i had to Factory Reset on Windows 10.
Still, i was able to log on the Mop client and virtually any other games without lags or connection problems. I could login with my Laptop without trouble, i could login through Safe mode too.

At first, i've done every single thing that has been submitted here and from researches :

-Completely remove the client and redownload it
-Test with "from scratch client" by just getting the launcher
-Disable Firewalls
-Disable any Windows security
-Add both launcher and wow.exe to exceptions to the above disabled stuff
-Uninstall recently installed applications
-Unistall recent windows updates
-Check ports
-Restart Rooter
-Update drivers (mostly Wifi which i currently use)
-Use a VPN
-Switch to a wired connection (Ethernet)

After a while, i've found out this was related to my PC. I think it was a security issue but because i lack the knowledge, i had to do what i did and finally i'm able to log back in.

What seems to be worth noting is that i was no longer getting that prompted message when using the launcher without executing it as administrator :

Update :

Iif you're unable to uninstall recent updates (see few last shocker's posts) then you can factory reset your computer but the problem will reappear sooner or later after any update from windows but to prevent this you can simply toggle windows update related services off (not recommended, esp if you're not a pc nerd).

I also found a way to go around this by simply rebooting my PC and use the launcher asap, it allows me to connect to the game but everytime i get disconnected i have to reboot my PC, doing this when first booting the PC doesn't work though.

Still looking for a QOL solution. -

0 0

mertus13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2018 21:59)

Post Posted: 11-06-2018, 21:10:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well,i have had this problem,not just with WoW after new win 10 update,but with most mmorpg games i play,ie.:Aion NA.I tried many solutions,but none worked,and decided not to unisnstall win 10,but just plainly run the game with win 8 compability which fixed issue both in WoW and Aion,i hope as a sub solution,it works for anyone else
0 0

magbanuamicah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2019 01:46)

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 17:19:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I read and did everything shown in this forum and google except from reinstalling to windows 7 anybody fixed this without reinstalling win 7? just started appearing in this 7.2.5 patch.
7.1 was fine. Nothing happened and no files were edited. Windows 10 did not update either. It just appeared randomly. And yes I have updated and already played in 7.2.5 for like 3 days straight.

Things I did;

restarted router
restarted pc
downloaded the config file
downloaded new launcher
downloaded the new torrent (yes the whole game from ur site)
use other dns
used vpn
did try safe mode
safe mode with networking
system restore

cant downgrade to windows 7 rn for many reasons.

http://prntscr.com/m12b4t
http://prntscr.com/m105pi

0 0

oruchimaru102

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2019 13:58)

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 14:49:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi
actually i'm using windows 7 but i'm also getting this error. it brings me the panel to choose a realm(felsong) and then shows the "you have been disconnected" message. i tried with my phone data too, but it also didn't work.
anyway hope you can fix the problem, can't wait to play again.

0 0

ze213

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2019 14:52)

Post Posted: 07-07-2019, 14:01:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hey guys i have Connection issue logging to game server and stuck and then nothing happen
What is that ?
can someone help me ?

0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

Votes: 5

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 10:24:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello ze213,

Your country (Iran) has blocked access to our server, you need a VPN which is not blocked by your country in order to connect and play.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 18-09-2019, 12:25:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x