User
Pass
2FA

7.2.5 Wow launcher error Need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion
Author Message311
fsa69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 21:46)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 12:09:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
Well since the update i downloaded the new launcher and it downloaded what ever it wanted and the game was running smoothly. till today. it was working just perfect no problem what so ever . but today when i launched the launcher_freakz-64. it gives me an error and The game does not launch . the error is
That world of Warcraft windows which is written in it "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6572";

what is the problem what should i do.
Please consider that with my internet connection speed, downloading the game is not an option for me.
I used to fix this problem in the pas but now i don't remember how.

I would appreciate if some one could help me .
Thanks

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(online 14 hours ago)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 13:04:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. You can view a few options on how to repair your client from here. Hope something yields positive results.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Subtlety Rogue Guide
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion  

The time now is 15-11-2019, 01:48:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x