User
Pass
2FA

New PvP Season name / reward suggestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements
Show only staff posts
Author Message1688
Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 7 hours ago)

Votes: 825

Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 15:17:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Today should be the last day of the current PvP Season, however we're not sure how to continue with the naming/rewards for the new season. This season was named Fearless Gladiator Season 2 and, if we are to use the retail naming, next one should be Cruel Gladiator Season 3, however this PvP season is from 7.2+ and there's no point of us having that without actually having 7.2+ content.
If we name it Fearless Gladiator Season 3 we won't be able to name 7.2+ season Cruel Gladiator Season 3.

Thoughts on how we should proceed?

P.S.: Because of this the current PvP season will be extended by 1-2 more weeks until we decide what to do

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(online 8 hours ago)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 15:23:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. What if you continue naming the current patch season as "Fearless Gladiator Season 1,2,3 etc.", since it is not in sync with the retail patch and naming, and when the server does get upgraded to 7.2, change the season names to "Cruel Gladiator Season 1,2,3, etc.". Like each separate patch would be Fearless Gladiator for 7.1, and Cruel Gladiator for 7.2, and in the future 7.3 would be whatever the season name is. The other option is to think of a custom Season name, for example Freakz Gladiator Season 3 maybe? Just a thought.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Subtlety Rogue Guide
0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 16:20)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 15:27:56 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Today should be the last day of the current PvP Season, however we're not sure how to continue with the naming/rewards for the new season. This season was named Fearless Gladiator Season 2 and, if we are to use the retail naming, next one should be Cruel Gladiator Season 3, however this PvP season is from 7.2+ and there's no point of us having that without actually having 7.2+ content.
If we name it Fearless Gladiator Season 3 we won't be able to name 7.2+ season Cruel Gladiator Season 3.

Thoughts on how we should proceed?

P.S.: Because of this the current PvP season will be extended by 1-2 more weeks until we decide what to do

try to contact some of the active pvp players in top 20 @ 2v2 @ 3v3@ + gms and have a conference on team speak / discord and speak about it , i am pretty sure it will be helpful.

0 1

raven3

[Creep]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 173

Post Posted: 22-07-2018, 17:43:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Only thing I cold think of is to use WOD titles and mounts for filler seasons.
There are 3 - Primal , Wild and Warmongering

So 3rd Freakz season should be Primal Gladiator. And if we have extra time between last 7.2 season and 7.3 and 7.3 and next xp we should use Wild and Warmongering.

It's a rank 1 title and it's unique. I think this is the viable solution.

Edit.
The other option would be to name the season Fearless Gladiator 2 and reward Fearless gladiator + mount like this season.

2 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 03-08-2018, 15:00:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fod gods love shocker , if we really want to have ANY pvp on this server , hear us , if u want to be blizzlike

- on retail , healers can que skirmish , it will automaticly que them to 3s skirm , if 2 healers and 4 dps que into skirmish it will team up into 3s skirmish , that might help people to train for rated 3s , and maybe more will que , because 2s are super unbalanced in legion. because only 3s are real arenas , competitive ones. keep in mind this is all B L I Z Z L I K E

-custom thing , its needed , we cant deny it , make lets say daily q , 10 wins in 3s rated , reward COSMETIC and lets say 1 random mount with 0,1 % drop. This wont help anyone in terms of gear etc but maybe lure more ppl to pvp.

-on topic - name of the season doesnt matter at all tbh, if people dont que and gettin glad title for 1,6k rating its useless anyway.

i talk about this with most top pvp players here , all agree with me , dont ignore this

2 0

spocro

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 02:11:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Name it with Cruel Gladiator
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 August 2019 20:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements  

The time now is 20-09-2019, 04:19:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x