User
Pass
2FA

Herbalism bugged?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Items
Author Message132
DIVYAGANGULY

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 07:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Nyxmbraeon
Item Name & ID: Herbalism profession
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Nyxmbraeon

Details: (optional) Herbalism is stuck at 100, we can't skill up more than that because everything is grey. I asked and apparently this has been like this for quite some time. My problem is I can't level alchemy now and the prices at the AH are ridiculous. Because of low skill you get petals and stuff and instead of 1-3 of the same plant. And alchemy is quite an important occupation cause raiding too. And yes I know I can just start legion Herbalism I just want my skill bar to show 800 instead of 100-130.
Please fix the issue
Thank you

Last edited by DIVYAGANGULY on 21-09-2018, 06:39:40; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Ranken Kraiser

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 18-09-2018, 00:50:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I Have the Same Exact Problem, but im Stuck on 115, i really hope that they Fix it. i know that most of the people only care about PVP or PVE just like any other game.
but i even want to play more doing this "Stupid" stuff and the other professions on WoW.

I Even found some bugs like on Outland > Zangarmarsh theres a Bush inside Another Bush which is Gray and the other one is not OF THE SAME HERB that requires 300, i can actually get the grey one.
and on Kalimdor > Stonetalon Mountains theres 2 Bruiseweed that are on Orange for me but when i grab them i dont get any more points, on the House on the right with orcs, and just on the Left where theres a big Machine too.
Forgive me if i Exaggerate.

0 0

bakemon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2018 16:24)

Post Posted: 20-09-2018, 13:05:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same here, mine even stuck in level 69 -
0 0

SalutBajeti

[Mentally Stable]

(online 12 hours ago)

Post Posted: 08-10-2018, 21:27:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please fix this soon. I have no idea how to get past skill level 100. Each herb I gather gives me no points at all
0 0

Topic locked

This forum section is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Items  

The time now is 24-10-2018, 02:36:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x