User
Pass
2FA

Very Important

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message289
alpinista1989

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2018 13:19)

Post Posted: 05-02-2018, 19:16:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yo Mates... First think sorry for my English. Second question, Do you have any ideas about class hall quest. I dont know maybe ther is some post like this sorry for that (i dont even check) my question is when you put all the quest chain (works with fallowers itd.)

P.S

Great work with the rest of server really.
Please put the pounds to shop not only euro and dolars -

0 0

Budbomber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2019 01:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-02-2018, 18:18:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not really sure what you are asking, But.. The class hall campaigns are not fully implemented yet, So not able to fully complete them.. If this didn't help try to explain the problem a bit better, Thanks.y

Regarding currency Just check the conversion rate from pounds to euros and put in the euro amount you want to donate -

Bud

1 0

topgun750

[Guardian of Ulster]

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-02-2018, 18:23:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi alpinista!

As Budbomber has answered, the class hall campaigns arent fully scripted yet (so far only up to the 3rd relic slot), but they are a very high priority and are being worked on. So, I'd say you can expect to see it live in-game pretty SOON™. Seriously, it shouldnt be too long from now. Thanks for the kind words!

Regards,
Topgun

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 20-11-2019, 16:53:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x