User
Pass
2FA

Hello. I am new and I have a few questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message369
Sephie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2018 07:22)

Post Posted: 02-02-2018, 08:14:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I understand the limitations of private servers.

What I want is to explore the world and solo the content that can be solo'd. Everything else is a bonus, so I can wait until things are fixed or added.

I just want one thing, just one thing. I want to experience the starting area of Demon Hunters fully, and maybe Pandaria starting area cause I haven't. I don't mind not being able to do other stuff in the main game, I can do them whenever they're fixed or added as a high level. But I just can't go back to starting areas if I get out of them.

So what I am asking is

1. Can I create a Pandaren monk and experience their starting area fully, and can I create a Demon Hunter and experience their starting area fully as was intented by Blizzard? Main game I don't mind, I can wait, just the starting area and all the related quests.

2. Can I explore older content and do quests there, or the focus is mainly content for the highest level players?

Thanks for reading.

0 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 2 hours ago)

Votes: 349

Post Posted: 02-02-2018, 09:13:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Yes you can @ both of them (the demon hunter still has a level 70 character requirement to be created).

2. Older content works too (maybe not fully but 70% of it). If you find any issues meanwhile, please report them on the forums.

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

0 0

Sephie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2018 07:22)

Post Posted: 02-02-2018, 09:32:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That is great, thanks a lot. See you in game -
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 22-11-2019, 01:02:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x