User
Pass
2FA
 
 

launcher_freakz wont start

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Show only staff posts
Author Message1092
Solohuntx

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 15-04-2019 11:23)
Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 29, Topics: 17
Location: Romania

Reputation: 85.1
Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 21:27:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

launcher_freakz.exe won't start i try to open it but no result...only wow.exe starts and works normally but i got kicked after 45 seconds...
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raeq522

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 10-09-2017 09:30)
Joined: 13 Mar 2017
Posts: 12, Topics: 3
Location: Spain

Reputation: 9.4

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 21:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solohuntx wrote:
launcher_freakz.exe won't start i try to open it but no result...only wow.exe starts and works normally but i got kicked after 45 seconds...


Have you tried to download the new launcher and run it? Yesterday I had the same problem. Today, I downloaded the new version and it starts, but when I login, it keeps connecting. I hope they can find a solution

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solohuntx

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 15-04-2019 11:23)
Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 29, Topics: 17
Location: Romania

Reputation: 85.1
Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 21:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raeq522 wrote:
Solohuntx wrote:
launcher_freakz.exe won't start i try to open it but no result...only wow.exe starts and works normally but i got kicked after 45 seconds...


Have you tried to download the new launcher and run it? Yesterday I had the same problem. Today, I downloaded the new version and it starts, but when I login, it keeps connecting. I hope they can find a solution


Can you give me a link?

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raeq522

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 10-09-2017 09:30)
Joined: 13 Mar 2017
Posts: 12, Topics: 3
Location: Spain

Reputation: 9.4

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 21:58:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solohuntx wrote:
Raeq522 wrote:
Solohuntx wrote:
launcher_freakz.exe won't start i try to open it but no result...only wow.exe starts and works normally but i got kicked after 45 seconds...


Have you tried to download the new launcher and run it? Yesterday I had the same problem. Today, I downloaded the new version and it starts, but when I login, it keeps connecting. I hope they can find a solution


Can you give me a link?


https://www.wow-freakz.com/wow/legion/launcher_23420.zip

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solohuntx

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 15-04-2019 11:23)
Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 29, Topics: 17
Location: Romania

Reputation: 85.1
Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 22:00:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it doesn't work this launcher
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 3 hours ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34364, Topics: 1338
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6476.6
Votes: 825

   
Post Posted: 26-03-2017, 23:33:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you try deleting wow64.exe and launcher_freakz64.exe and see if it's the same?
Also, try something else too: open wow.exe, then open launcher_freakz.exe (normally the launcher should attach to the already opened wow.exe)


FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solohuntx

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 15-04-2019 11:23)
Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 29, Topics: 17
Location: Romania

Reputation: 85.1
Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-03-2017, 23:44:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It doesnt work...������
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  


The time now is 22-09-2019, 17:15:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x