User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Monk] [Brewmaster] Dizzying Haze threat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message621
Dreconik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2019 17:06)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 02:32:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115180&&name=dizzying-haze

Bug description: the spell Dizzying Haze don't make threat to the targets, instead it should do A LOT OF THREAT (and AGGRO) like its description says: "Deals a high amount of threat."

Proof:
Video on Freakz
It's make of 3 clip:
- 0:00 ~ 0:14 I try to take aggro of the mob using Dizzying Haze without any result (and the threat on it is REALLY low because only a monk healer is attacking it)
- 0:15 ~ 0:26 I pull the mob with Dizzying Haze obtaining NO THREAT on it but only a pull, in fact at the first damage done by the other player I lose the focus of him because I have no threat
- 0:27 ~ 0:41 Just to show the difference I pulled the mob with a Keg Smash and I give my back to the mob... in the while the monk healer keeps making damage to him but I still have aggro due to the large amount made from Keg Smash

Video proof
It explain itsself... The monk tank is a good chooise for Garrosh fight because of the aggro that Dizzying Haze do, so he can kite adds around the room only spamming Dizzying Haze also if players attaks them with AoE spells or any other kind or spells (and they take damage from multishot of the hunter and the AoE of the warlock for example at 2:33 of the video) without loosing aggro.

1 0

Daeron

[Death's Demise]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 148

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 10:06:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Votes: 824

Post Posted: 21-09-2016, 17:16:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 21 September 2016 17:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-07-2019, 20:38:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x