User
Pass
2FA

Recruit a Friend - retail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Cos de Gunoi -> Trash -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message621
Bacchus

[Unbearable]

(online 7 hours ago)

Votes: 80

Post Posted: 18-12-2013, 01:21:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you want to play with RaF, PM me for details.

Players whose accounts are linked with Recruit A Friend will enjoy the following in-game benefits while the Recruit A Friend link is active:

Recruit and veteran characters can summon one another to each other's locations.
While adventuring together in a party, you will each gain triple experience up to level 85, as long as your characters are within 4 levels of each other.
For every two levels the recruit's characters earn, one grantable level is gained.

Recruit characters may then grant these levels to the veteran player's character as long as the character is lower in level than the level-granting character.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Cos de Gunoi -> Trash -> Other  

The time now is 12-11-2019, 21:24:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x