Pass
2FA

Search found 29 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: cant create a new character
vicezx

Replies: 1
Views: 42

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-03-2019, 17:17:24   Subject: cant create a new character
for some reason now each time i try to create a new character i get this error, i tried to delete the Cache folder and it didnt help, any ideas?
https://i.imgur.com/O9Tm5ZC.jpg
  Topic: cant create a new character
vicezx

Views: 15

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2019, 15:36:02   Subject: cant create a new character
for some reason i cannot create a new character, i get this error each time i try, i allready tried deleting the cache folder and nothing, any ideas?
https://i.imgur.com/O9Tm5ZC.jpg
  Topic: Mage tower escenarios?
vicezx

Views: 112

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-02-2019, 17:22:48   Subject: Mage tower escenarios?
just wondering if there are plans to add them in the near future or no ETA/work being done on them yet
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] Raider's Training Dummy in Druid Class Hall cannot be hit
vicezx

Views: 286

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 31-01-2019, 21:41:31   Subject: Raider's Training Dummy in Druid Class Hall cannot be hit
Bug description: big raider target dummie in druid class hall has become friendly, cannot be hit anymore
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/UVrEds9.png
  Topic: Mage tower and class hall mounts
vicezx

Replies: 0
Views: 54

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 21-01-2019, 00:01:17   Subject: Mage tower and class hall mounts
Hiya, now that we are a couple of weeks into 7.2 and things are looking each day better. I was wondering if there are any plans to include the mage tower and class hall mounts escenarios in the near ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Pit Lord in paladins class hall
vicezx

Views: 188

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 18:59:05   Subject: Pit Lord in paladins class hall
there is a pit lord chilling out in the paladin class hall, i dunno i think he might be a spy for the legion
https://i.imgur.com/QGzIjeX.png
  Topic: lower broken shores buildings build time
vicezx

Views: 53

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 28-12-2018, 14:09:02   Subject: lower broken shores buildings build time
we have to take in mind that Freakz doesnt have the big population retail had working on the buildings at the time, today, a couple of days after patch release, even when most people has been doing no ...
  Topic: would this laptop run wow?
vicezx

Views: 132

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 02-12-2018, 00:47:13   Subject: would this laptop run wow?
A friend on mine wants to have an mmo to play on his potato laptop while he builds a gaming pc, afaik there are no benchmarks for wow, these are his laptop specs, do you guys think they might be enoug ...
  Topic: 7.2.5 on freakz
vicezx

Views: 437

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 08-08-2018, 00:05:39   Subject: 7.2.5 on freakz
altmost one month ago there was a notice, after the release of class hall campaigns, where it was anuntiated that 7.2.5 was coming this year and "hopefully" in a couple of months max, some w ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] glory of the legion hero/this side up achievements
vicezx

Views: 210

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2018, 14:46:22   Subject: glory of the legion hero/this side up achievements
Hello, just wondering if there are any plans to fix these achievements in the near future or is not priority any time soon? they are required for a couple of artifact appearances but are currently bug ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] lost Mana dividing stone
vicezx

Views: 104

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-07-2018, 03:31:22   Subject: lost Mana dividing stone
Character Name: Greedo
Item Name & ID:Mana Divining Stone
Details: deleted my mana divining stone a long time ago because i though i wouldnt need her, now i just found out you need massive amoun ...
  Topic: overlaping character models on 2 seat mounts
vicezx

Views: 94

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-07-2018, 16:28:06   Subject: overlaping character models on 2 seat mounts
WoW Freakz item link: any 2 seat mount
Bug description: on any third party viewer, when someone gets into a 2 seat mount, instead of showing the person taking the second seat/rider seat etc, it will ...
  Topic: cross faction whisp/friend listing
vicezx

Replies: 3
Views: 179

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-07-2018, 14:08:14   Subject: cross faction whisp/friend listing
Hello, i invited a friend over to play in this server, unfortunally for me though, im ally, and he only plays horde, i know that in retail is agaisnt the tos to use addons or such that allow direct co ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Lost class hall item [Shard of Nightmare]
vicezx

Views: 167

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 10-07-2018, 05:20:55   Subject: Lost class hall item [Shard of Nightmare]
Character Name: Greedo
Item Name & ID: 137119
Hello, im sending his message because im really wishing i could get some help here :<
i had this new class hall quest called Powering the Portal ...
  Topic: how will the patching be?
vicezx

Views: 174

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-07-2018, 20:08:22   Subject: how will the patching be?
Hi, first just wanted to thank the staff for thair hard work and for the recent update on the incoming plans for the server -
Since we now have an eta for 7.2.5, there is another question i sure sev ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next