Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dht] Mythic+ key bug
crysisyan

Replies: 0
Views: 61

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-06-2019, 13:54:20   Subject: [Dht] Mythic+ key bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I started a key with pugs it was mine m13 dht, then i dced during boss fight so i didnt bother reloging on it, and logged on my lock to do assault, then when i logg ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item lost after crache]
crysisyan

Replies: 1
Views: 47

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 05-05-2019, 22:32:30   Subject: [Item lost after crache]
Character Name:Erzadk
Item Name & ID:Cradle of Anguish & Tier 20 DK
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/erzadk
Details: (optional) Got Cradle of Anguish & Tier 2 ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Army of the dead] Army of the Dead CD dosnt reset after raid boss kill
crysisyan

Replies: 4
Views: 629

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 16-04-2019, 19:29:28   Subject: [Death Knight] [Army of the dead] Army of the Dead CD dosnt reset after raid boss kill
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: since 15/04/2019 when ever you kill a raid boss the cd of army of the dead dosnt reset
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
crysisyan

Replies: 3
Views: 116

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 13:28:46   Subject: [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When using AMS out of combat it procs Concordance + Rune of the fallen crusader
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
crysisyan

Replies: 4
Views: 109

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 13:26:47   Subject: [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Free deathcoils from sudden doom procs are supposed to proc runic corruption
Proof: it has been fixed in the past but reverted after the patch
https://www ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Dark Aribter] Dark arbiter attack delai
crysisyan

Replies: 2
Views: 97

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 04:14:42   Subject: [Death Knight] [Dark Aribter] Dark arbiter attack delai
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you cast dark arbiter, timer of the 20 second starts but it only starts attacking the target at around 2sec after her summon, so we loose 2 sec as neithe ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] [Death Knight] Soul of the Deathlord Legendary recovery
crysisyan

Views: 39

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 28-01-2019, 14:47:49   Subject: [Death Knight] Soul of the Deathlord Legendary recovery
Character Name:Erzadk
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151640&name=soul-of-the-deathlord
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/erzadk
D ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death knight][Anti-Magic Shield] Goroth : Infernal Burning doesn't consume AMS
crysisyan

Views: 110

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-01-2019, 22:22:55   Subject: [Death knight][Anti-Magic Shield] Goroth : Infernal Burning doesn't consume AMS
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you use ams before Infernal burining in Goroth Mythic, you dont take any damage and the debuff dosnt apply + you still have ams up
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death knight][Brath of syndraosa] using breath of syndragosa kills you
crysisyan

Views: 61

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-01-2019, 21:58:20   Subject: [Death knight][Brath of syndraosa] using breath of syndragosa kills you
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you use breath of syndragosa you get killed
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Chrono shard
crysisyan

Views: 98

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2019, 04:08:15   Subject: Chrono shard
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: Chrono shard gets proced by everything (eating food / mounting / not doing anythin )
Proof:
  Topic: Progression Guild Revolution is recruiting Tank/Dps/Healer
crysisyan

Replies: 0
Views: 200

PostForum: Guilds Zone   Posted: 09-01-2019, 09:47:13   Subject: Progression Guild Revolution is recruiting Tank/Dps/Healer
We are currently recruiting for our next mythic roaster for Tomb of Sargeras !
If you are motivated, ambitious and 895+, give a wisp to one of this us [Murtoos/Erzadk/Fancy/Uchoo/Thekillerxman]
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Warden initiate buff
crysisyan

Views: 47

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2019, 20:48:41   Subject: Warden initiate buff
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I keep getting Warden initiate buff even in instances and out of broken shore
Proof:

Page 1 of 1