User
Pass
2FA

Search found 525 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Destrucion] Chaos Bolt not doing critical with Havoc
skilzz139

Replies: 5
Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-08-2019, 20:54:33   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Destrucion] Chaos Bolt not doing critical with Havoc
I'll close this then.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Destrucion] Chaos Bolt not doing critical with Havoc
skilzz139

Replies: 5
Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-08-2019, 13:23:55   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Destrucion] Chaos Bolt not doing critical with Havoc

Perhaps your addon was malfunctioning?
Could you provide video evidence of this happening (clearly showing both targets) and more details?
Did it only happen that time? Have you ever seen it happening anywhere else?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Affliction] Corruption+Absolute Corruption
skilzz139

Replies: 3
Views: 112

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-08-2019, 13:14:20   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Affliction] Corruption+Absolute Corruption
We are aware of this issue. Do not apply the absolute corruption on Orgrimmar dummies anymore.
Wait for a server restart.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Spell]Healthstone
skilzz139

Replies: 2
Views: 111

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-08-2019, 11:59:20   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Spell]Healthstone
[quote ascuns]
Don't worry.
  Topic: Skilzz's Activity
skilzz139

Replies: 6
Views: 1344

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-08-2019, 13:08:51   Subject: Skilzz's Activity
August 2019's Activity:

Guides :

Own Legion Bug Reports :

Class Spells and Talents Reports Tested and Then Confirmed or Fixed:

Class Spells and Talents Reports Tested and Then Rejected or Duplicated:

Warlock
https://www.freakz.ro/forum/REJECTED-Warlock-Affliction-Corruption-Absolute-Corruption-t562 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Growing Power (druid class campaign)
skilzz139

Replies: 1
Views: 69

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 12:00:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Growing Power (druid class campaign)
[quote ascuns]
Greetings,
The location of the NPC should be in Dalaran. This video might help you [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZDUO6RRhI]Youtube Video
Try to use a guide from Wowhead, press L and search throughout the story-lines. See what you have right now and what you"ve completed in the past.
The druid class camp ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Broken Isles] Part of pvp world quests are disabled
skilzz139

Views: 91

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:52:07   Subject: [REJECTED] [Broken Isles] Part of pvp world quests are disabled
[quote ascuns]
Hi,
As you might have already mentioned they are disabled, therefore not scripted, therefore those quests cannot be bugged.
It will be implemented at some point. Until then, please have patience.
Check our main web-site to see any new implemented quest-lines/quests and fixes.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [21] Hero of the Sin'Dorei
skilzz139

Views: 66

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:49:19   Subject: [REJECTED] [21] Hero of the Sin'Dorei
[quote ascuns]
Please post this type of bug reports in the following category: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Quests-Pre-Legion-f5642.html
More than than, please make sure you're providing a link to the quest. You can get it from here: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Legion] [Hunter] [Beast Master] A New Invention
skilzz139

Views: 175

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:47:17   Subject: [REJECTED] [Legion] [Hunter] [Beast Master] A New Invention
[quote ascuns]
As you've said, it is not scripted yet. When it will be scripted you'll see an announcement on the main website.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] class mision follower lvl 900
skilzz139

Views: 86

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:41:18   Subject: [DUPLICATE] class mision follower lvl 900
Duplicate.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warrior] [Class Hall Campaign] Ethigg bug
skilzz139

Views: 107

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:38:22   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warrior] [Class Hall Campaign] Ethigg bug
[quote ascuns]

Hey,

Retake the quest/quests.

Exit the game completely, delete your Cache folder (it can be found in the main WoW-Freakz folder), disable your addons while entering the game, see if it works.

I've done the same thing, as you did (I went to Dalaran/Several other places and came back). Eitrigg appears each time i'm going in that area and starts following me in both scenarios (with quests / without quests).

I also logged out, killed him and he had respawned, it's still following me and I can get any quests I want from him.

Proof: [url=https://i.imgur. ...
  Topic: quest bug Socrethar's Demise
skilzz139

Views: 80

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Misc   Posted: 31-07-2019, 11:09:44   Subject: quest bug Socrethar's Demise
Confirmed and moved to low priority.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Suramar questline
skilzz139

Views: 68

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 10:56:24   Subject: [REJECTED] Suramar questline
[quote ascuns]

It looks like you miss a quest or a couple a of quests.

Try to use a guide from Wowhead, press L and search throughout the story-lines. See what you have right now and what you"ve completed in the past.
All zones are fully scripted and achievable.

This is a macro that might help with checking the status of a quest from the story line:
/run local questID = 28759; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;

Replace 28759 with ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Legion] Champions of legionfall
skilzz139

Views: 118

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-07-2019, 10:53:02   Subject: [REJECTED] [Legion] Champions of legionfall
[quote ascuns]
There is no bug. It's working fine.
You need to complete "A Hero's Weapon" to get "A Brewing Situation".
Go to this NPC: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=100438&name=iron-body-ponshu
Future questions will be addressed through tickets.
  Topic: [Warlock] [Demonology] Grimmoire: Felguard
skilzz139

Replies: 3
Views: 175

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Class spells   Posted: 27-07-2019, 23:45:52   Subject: [Warlock] [Demonology] Grimmoire: Felguard
Confirmed

Page 1 of 35 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next