User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Two-factor Authentication (2FA) is now available for forum accounts!
doruidokaram

Replies: 15
Views: 15808

PostForum: Administrative announcements   Posted: 13-10-2018, 20:17:33   Subject: Two-factor Authentication (2FA) is now available for forum accounts!
yea so my bro made an account about 2-3 months ago and just today he managed to get the game to work, so we wanted to get him a transfer but but we're met with the 2FA while he's never logged to the f ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warrior campaign bug] I have the artifact weapons but can't complete the scenario/quest
doruidokaram

Replies: 0
Views: 104

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2018, 02:43:37   Subject: [Warrior campaign bug] I have the artifact weapons but can't complete the scenario/quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40043&name=the-hunter-of-heroes
Bug description: I was right in the middle of doing the scenario when i got disconnected, i log ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] recover items does not recover an item i accidentally destroyed yesterday
doruidokaram

Replies: 1
Views: 92

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2018, 21:38:48   Subject: recover items does not recover an item i accidentally destroyed yesterday
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: ok so yesterday i was out of a raid and got a chest piece mog, i equiped it to get it and idk how i forgot to re-equip my normal one, ended up elling it with the ma ...
  Topic: Obsidian nightwing mount bugged visuals, functions
doruidokaram

Replies: 1
Views: 227

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2018, 04:51:15   Subject: Obsidian nightwing mount bugged visuals, functions
can confirm all the bugs noted above -
  Topic: [REJECTED] Broken isles diplomat not tracking Valajar and Dreamweavers
doruidokaram

Replies: 2
Views: 269

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2018, 04:31:16   Subject: [REJECTED] Broken isles diplomat not tracking Valajar and Dreamweavers
i was gonna say "just keep getting rep cuz that's how it got fixed for me" but in your case i'd say try with another char, or wait till they fix it your call.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Broken isles diplomat not tracking Valajar and Dreamweavers
doruidokaram

Replies: 2
Views: 269

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-05-2018, 04:54:05   Subject: Broken isles diplomat not tracking Valajar and Dreamweavers
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i'm revered with all factions but the achivement doesn't track the Valajar and the Dreamweavers, i checked for on the achievement helper in the web site and noticed ...

Page 1 of 1