Pass
2FA

Search found 24 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dht] Mythic+ key bug
crysisyan

Replies: 0
Views: 68

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-06-2019, 13:54:20   Subject: [Dht] Mythic+ key bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I started a key with pugs it was mine m13 dht, then i dced during boss fight so i didnt bother reloging on it, and logged on my lock to do assault, then when i logg ...
  Topic: Increasing Ilvl Drops from Random Bgs depending on Prestige
crysisyan

Replies: 1
Views: 142

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 08-06-2019, 21:35:23   Subject: Increasing Ilvl Drops from Random Bgs depending on Prestige
Not very blizzlike
  Topic: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
crysisyan

Replies: 8
Views: 257

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-05-2019, 05:10:05   Subject: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
Buff dks dont nerf them <3
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item lost after crache]
crysisyan

Views: 58

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 05-05-2019, 22:32:30   Subject: [Item lost after crache]
Character Name:Erzadk
Item Name & ID:Cradle of Anguish & Tier 20 DK
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/erzadk
Details: (optional) Got Cradle of Anguish & Tier 2 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Dark arbiter- critical chance
crysisyan

Views: 133

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-04-2019, 06:29:18   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Dark arbiter- critical chance
I cant confirm nor denie but i also noticed that the crit is rly low even tho i have 30% crit chance i only crit 2-3 times.
Edit : just did a few tests on a dummy and with 10.333 crit (30%) with bl i ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Army of the dead] Army of the Dead CD dosnt reset after raid boss kill
crysisyan

Replies: 4
Views: 659

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 16-04-2019, 19:29:28   Subject: [Death Knight] [Army of the dead] Army of the Dead CD dosnt reset after raid boss kill
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: since 15/04/2019 when ever you kill a raid boss the cd of army of the dead dosnt reset
Proof:
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Tak'theritrix's Shoulderpads and Dark Arbiter interaction
crysisyan

Replies: 70
Views: 3775

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 12-04-2019, 03:27:49   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Tak'theritrix's Shoulderpads and Dark Arbiter interaction
zbamm the video of retail u possted is inacruate cause its 7.3 and its 3rd boss of Arcway wich gives tons of hast buff,
but i can agree on something DA isnt workin proprely or is and sudden doom pro ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Dark Arbiter
crysisyan

Replies: 9
Views: 1311

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 09-04-2019, 07:11:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Dark Arbiter
[quote ascuns]
Are you saying that its ok for dark arbiter to start hitting when only 15 sec of her cd remain ?????? it should start as soon as it lands on the ground since her there is no animation, it makes it just ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
crysisyan

Views: 124

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 18:48:34   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
[quote ascuns]
i mean death coils from sudden doom dont proc runic corruption
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
crysisyan

Replies: 3
Views: 141

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 13:28:46   Subject: [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When using AMS out of combat it procs Concordance + Rune of the fallen crusader
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
crysisyan

Views: 124

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 13:26:47   Subject: [Death Knight] [Death Coil] Sudden doom Deathcoil dont proc Runic corruption
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Free deathcoils from sudden doom procs are supposed to proc runic corruption
Proof: it has been fixed in the past but reverted after the patch
https://www.freakz.ro/forum/FIXED-Death-Knight-Runic-Empowerment-Runic-Corruption-and-Sudden-Doom-Dark-Succor-t479252.html
Edit : ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Dark Aribter] Dark arbiter attack delai
crysisyan

Replies: 2
Views: 108

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 04:14:42   Subject: [Death Knight] [Dark Aribter] Dark arbiter attack delai
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you cast dark arbiter, timer of the 20 second starts but it only starts attacking the target at around 2sec after her summon, so we loose 2 sec as neither attack speed or hast affect that
Proof: As you can check in this video, from the instant that Dark arbter pops to th ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Dark Arbiter
crysisyan

Replies: 9
Views: 1311

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 04:12:40   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] Dark Arbiter
Confirmed Dark arbiter doesnt change targets or else doesnt do anything if the targets die
  Topic: [Death Knight] [Unholy] [Dark Arbiter]
crysisyan

Replies: 5
Views: 678

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-03-2019, 14:07:17   Subject: [Death Knight] [Unholy] [Dark Arbiter]
up
  Topic: [COMPLETED] [Death Knight] Soul of the Deathlord Legendary recovery
crysisyan

Replies: 2
Views: 41

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 28-01-2019, 14:47:49   Subject: [Death Knight] Soul of the Deathlord Legendary recovery
Character Name:Erzadk
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151640&name=soul-of-the-deathlord
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/erzadk
Details: (optional) I logged off yday it was equiped, when i logged of this morning it disappeared
https://imgur.com/a/ ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next