Pass
2FA

Search found 689 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Acherus Drapes disappeared
Barnacle

Replies: 1
Views: 16

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2019, 20:03:55   Subject: [REJECTED] Acherus Drapes disappeared
Hey there,
We are aware of the problem and hope to get it fixed soon. Unfortunately, we are only able to restore legendary items - regular epics can not be restored.
If you lost a legendary, make a ...
  Topic: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Barnacle

Replies: 19
Views: 436

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 13-10-2019, 16:02:03   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
The GCD was always there. The only time it did not apply was with the T19 4pc (Nighthold). With 4pc, you could insta-cast VB upon entering VF.
-
I don't have any proof for this, but from my experience playing on retail I was able to cast Void Bolt right after casting Void Eruption. T ...
  Topic: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
Barnacle

Replies: 19
Views: 436

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 13-10-2019, 13:12:26   Subject: [general] Global Cooldown with a second global cooldown.
To add to your problems, I've been paying more attention to my own GCD, mainly while playing Shadow Priest.
What I've noticed aswell is that when using Mangaza's Madness you can often start casting the second one while it still shows it being on cooldown if timed correctly.
I'm not sure this has anything to do with t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] bug dk
Barnacle

Views: 65

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-10-2019, 00:07:59   Subject: [REJECTED] bug dk
Please post video proof or contact Lethalfactor if you think you found an exploit
  Topic: Pets vs Vanish in PVP
Barnacle

Replies: 3
Views: 142

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 12-10-2019, 23:24:36   Subject: Pets vs Vanish in PVP
Confirmed, many pets will ignore stealth
  Topic: [REJECTED] bug passives ( outlaw rogue )
Barnacle

Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-10-2019, 23:21:57   Subject: [REJECTED] bug passives ( outlaw rogue )
Rejected
  Topic: WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Barnacle

Replies: 6
Views: 49

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-10-2019, 23:19:43   Subject: WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Hey there,
Please make sure your Firewall isn't blocking the game from connecting to the server.
Open the “Start” menu.
Click on “Settings.”
In the “Find a Setting” search box, type in “Firewall.”
Click on “Windows Firewall.”
On the left, click on ̶ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Priest Discipline Lenience's Reward
Barnacle

Views: 104

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-10-2019, 19:04:28   Subject: [REJECTED] Priest Discipline Lenience's Reward
rejected
  Topic: [REJECTED] Azsuna- Fel Machinations- There is a bug that is not allowing to free demon hunters
Barnacle

Views: 23

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-10-2019, 15:12:04   Subject: [REJECTED] Azsuna- Fel Machinations- There is a bug that is not allowing to free demon hunters
Removed
  Topic: Heal up to 100% bug
Barnacle

Replies: 7
Views: 82

PostForum: Items   Posted: 12-10-2019, 13:37:41   Subject: Heal up to 100% bug
Confirmed, the video you posted explains all very well, your health shouldn't change when equiping your artifact. this is most likely due to the artifact traits giving you extra stamina when equiping it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Marksmanship] Talents
Barnacle

Views: 73

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-10-2019, 18:25:29   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Marksmanship] Talents
please make a ticket so a gm can reset your talents
Greetings, Barney
  Topic: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
Barnacle

Replies: 2
Views: 560

PostForum: General   Posted: 09-10-2019, 14:04:01   Subject: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
Since you will have a loot cooldown for that boss if you kill him once on a certain difficulty the legendary chance will also not increase, since this only increases when there are chances for regular loot aswell.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Voidform sound effect and animation
Barnacle

Views: 27

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-10-2019, 15:32:15   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Voidform sound effect and animation
Duplicate
  Topic: [Inscription] Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras
Barnacle

Replies: 2
Views: 50

PostForum: Items   Posted: 08-10-2019, 12:57:26   Subject: [Inscription] Vantus Rune: Tomb of Sargeras
Please provide proof of this bug
Greetings, Barney
  Topic: PVP Set Transmog Missing After Race Change
Barnacle

Views: 36

PostForum: Items   Posted: 08-10-2019, 12:55:52   Subject: PVP Set Transmog Missing After Race Change
Well it seems only logical that you cannot wear a transmog set that is meant for the opposite faction, the same is true for PVP mounts or other faction specific items.
This would be a bug if you also wouldn't be able to use it on another character that does have the correct faction.
Greetings, Barney

Page 1 of 46 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next