Pass
2FA

Search found 598 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Druid][Guardian] Rage of the Sleeper oneshot
Warbike

Replies: 2
Views: 149

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 03-05-2019, 21:39:55   Subject: [Druid][Guardian] Rage of the Sleeper oneshot
If i remember right another user made a report about this bug in 7.1.5, he could oneshot everyone with rage of the sleeper. He didn't explain how to reproduce the bug, but it was absurd. As Frost Mage ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage][Frost] Shatter / critical strike
Warbike

Replies: 11
Views: 191

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2019, 15:51:11   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mage][Frost] Shatter / critical strike
I never had issue with Flurry critical strike, maybe it occur rarely. About Ice Lance, be sure that non-critical hits aren't fews lance casted without Finger of Frost or non-frozen target. With an hig ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
Warbike

Replies: 3
Views: 73

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2019, 18:03:57   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Anti-Magic Shield] AMS Procs Concordance + Rune of the Fallen crusader
It's a general bug. Actually this issue has been solved for trinkets. It seem to need a fix for enchants and concordance.
  Topic: Adding PvP Brawl in World Event list
Warbike

Views: 76

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 03-04-2019, 16:36:48   Subject: Adding PvP Brawl in World Event list
[quote ascuns]
That's an enough solution. Thanks! -
  Topic: Adding PvP Brawl in World Event list
Warbike

Views: 76

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 01-04-2019, 16:41:13   Subject: Adding PvP Brawl in World Event list
Suggestion Description: Hello, it would be very usefull to have a time schedule of PvP Brawl in World Event list.
Since we have this feature for different things than World Events like Legion Invasion and Weekly Bonus Event(BG, WQ, Mythic Dung etc.).
Thanks ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ussless rogue in pvp(quicksand help us)z
Warbike

Replies: 5
Views: 113

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2019, 12:47:02   Subject: [REJECTED] Ussless rogue in pvp(quicksand help us)z
Bugs are still bugs and those give a good advantage if they would working, but saying "can't do anything" and making a post to bump all of these bug reports is a bit exaggerated.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage] [Fire] Flamestrike's critical strikes never trigger Heating Up (Hot Streak)
Warbike

Views: 141

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2019, 18:04:30   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mage] [Fire] Flamestrike's critical strikes never trigger Heating Up (Hot Streak)
Hot Streak need 2 crit of a direct damage fire spell in a row. Flamestrike is a spell which hit the ground with AoE damage. It would be even hard to manage Heating Up/Hot Streak using Flamestrike on a big group of enemies unless you have Combustion(a lot of no ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Mage] Polymorph regen health increase is not working.
Warbike

Replies: 1
Views: 95

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2019, 04:50:28   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Mage] Polymorph regen health increase is not working.
Already reported here: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Mage-All-Specs-Polymorph-does-not-heal-the-target-in-arena-situations-t547382.html
By the way, @Quicksand I know you haven't still focus your fixes on mage, but there are several serious bugs about mage that ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][beast mastery] new video clip proof, pet bug damage ( thunderslash)
Warbike

Replies: 8
Views: 638

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 23:31:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][beast mastery] new video clip proof, pet bug damage ( thunderslash)
[quote ascuns]
I never gave you a bad judgement, I know that lock resistance is tank-like , but with that answer you clearly said what I pointed you out with my previous comment. I also explained that i agree with the autoattack speed bug. -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][beast mastery] new video clip proof, pet bug damage ( thunderslash)
Warbike

Replies: 8
Views: 638

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 05:32:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][beast mastery] new video clip proof, pet bug damage ( thunderslash)
[quote ascuns]
Prestige level isn't enough to judge players' skill level. It say you that the player have just played more BG/arena than you.

[quote ascuns]
By the way, i agree with you. Something is screwing up pet's autoattack speed, but it's very hide because not all BM hunters do those damage.
  Topic: [Mage] portals in BG
Warbike

Views: 91

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Class spells   Posted: 09-03-2019, 22:01:54   Subject: [Mage] portals in BG
Actually portals can be cast while you waiting for arena start(tested only in 1vs1)
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin] Soul of the Highlord on PvP
Warbike

Replies: 5
Views: 162

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-03-2019, 22:56:44   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin] Soul of the Highlord on PvP
The only bug I found while wearing legendary items which give you an extra talent is about the latter when you join a PvP instance.
Considering this case as example, when you join a BG, the talent in the same row of Divine Purpose are removed and you have to choose one every time.
This happened me on my characters, so i think is a general very low priority bug.
  Topic: [Rogue] Access to stealth-based abilities while visible
Warbike

Views: 208

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 01-03-2019, 01:40:36   Subject: [Rogue] Access to stealth-based abilities while visible
There is an issue with stealth in the new Brawl temple of hotmogu when someone pass to you the orb(You remain invisible)
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Resto] Healing rain weird visual
Warbike

Views: 69

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-02-2019, 18:21:12   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Resto] Healing rain weird visual
If it's only a visual bug you should make a report here: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Low-priority-visual-bugs-Class-spells-f5598.html
  Topic: [REJECTED] Elite set 1/2 Legion
Warbike

Replies: 4
Views: 122

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2019, 04:39:00   Subject: [REJECTED] Elite set 1/2 Legion
[quote ascuns]
I prefer to have a lot of blizzlike content on a free to play server. By the way maybe you can get it on with vote point if you don't like to do requirements.

Page 1 of 40 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next