Pass
2FA

Search found 67 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Game Launch Errors
Tzelanit

Replies: 2
Views: 97

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 06-02-2019, 22:02:21   Subject: Game Launch Errors
And now the game is launching on its own anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 HOURS later after it has an error stating that the process couldn't start.
Nothing on my PC should execute outside of a reasonab ...
Tzelanit

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 05-02-2019, 23:33:59   Subject: Game Launch Errors
And now I'm being spammed with:
https://imgur.com/a/KdH8mPV
I mean, this seems like a critical error and the fact that I haven't adjusted anything since the problem began and it's only gotten worse ...
Tzelanit

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 05-02-2019, 21:00:42   Subject: Game Launch Errors
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: I've been having quite a few issues getting the game to launch over the past week. Sometimes it's ErrorCode : 5 Internal error #1, other times it's what I have i ...
  Topic: [Val'sharah] Softening the Target
Tzelanit

Views: 94

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 02-02-2019, 08:43:17   Subject: [Val'sharah] Softening the Target
Confirmed. This has been a long-standing issue that I've been shocked to run into on all of my alts thus far.
  Topic: Opening the test kitchen
Tzelanit

Replies: 8
Views: 253

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 31-01-2019, 08:12:47   Subject: Opening the test kitchen
[quote ascuns]
He should have them if you've completed the 6 Legion recipes quest, yes. My main is stuck at the "hand the mackerel" quest, but if I have at least 5 of the ingredients he's looking for, the option to start a work order is there for me. I got to this s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Achievment - Fabulous, Fasnhionist cant be completed
Tzelanit

Replies: 1
Views: 43

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-01-2019, 07:41:42   Subject: [REJECTED] Achievment - Fabulous, Fasnhionist cant be completed
Confirmed. A lot of learned appearances in general don't populate the list correctly, and some items are even missing for appearances altogether, even if it's been learned.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Legion rare lure
Tzelanit

Views: 70

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-01-2019, 07:40:28   Subject: [REJECTED] Legion rare lure
Confirmed.
  Topic: [FIXED] Legionfall United for World Quests
Tzelanit

Replies: 12
Views: 831

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-01-2019, 21:34:33   Subject: [FIXED] Legionfall United for World Quests
Confirmed. I made a post about this myself. Still hoping that it gets fixed.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [110] Hitting the books
Tzelanit

Views: 42

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-01-2019, 18:48:12   Subject: [REJECTED] [110] Hitting the books
That's because Artifact Knowledge 40 is currently the maximum.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [Trinket] Barbaric mindslaver
Tzelanit

Replies: 3
Views: 262

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-01-2019, 02:50:30   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [Trinket] Barbaric mindslaver
Confirmed. Although I am *extremely* thrilled that it is working now (since it's a BiS trinket for my specific setup,) I'm a little bummed that that's inconsistent.
Mana levels don't seem to have any effect, the additional heal from the trinket can actually go below the minimum (which tells me that the spell power coe ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Trinket] Spiked Counterweight
Tzelanit

Replies: 0
Views: 52

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-01-2019, 08:50:37   Subject: [Trinket] Spiked Counterweight
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=136715&&name=spiked-counterweight
Bug description: This trinket never procs. Full combat logs show no extra damage, nor does a debuff become applied at any point to any target while attacking it.
Proof: No real proof to show as nothing ev ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Crate of Champion Equipment
Tzelanit

Replies: 6
Views: 128

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-01-2019, 07:28:02   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Crate of Champion Equipment
My mistake then. Updated this post to be about the fact that Crate of Champion Equipment is and has always been empty.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] Skull of Man Ari Whispers Missing From Game
Tzelanit

Views: 114

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-01-2019, 06:49:36   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] Skull of Man Ari Whispers Missing From Game
It's the same for Aluneth, the Arcane Mage artifact. Also, the Shadow Priest artifact Xal'atath has about 2-3 whispers that it cycles through randomly instead of the whole bunch that it should, and they never seem to trigger at the right time. I'm just assuming that a lot of these artifact extras are broken, unfortunat ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Crate of Champion Equipment
Tzelanit

Replies: 6
Views: 128

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-01-2019, 00:58:12   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Crate of Champion Equipment
I'd forgotten that I made this post because I gave up on it getting fixed. Thank you for confirming this.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Legionfall United- Class Hall Order Advancement
Tzelanit

Views: 127

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-01-2019, 23:55:32   Subject: Legionfall United- Class Hall Order Advancement
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Legionfall United class order hall advancement ability does not work as intended. Currently, it is adding arbitrary amounts of artifact power, ranging anywhere from a few hundred at Artifact Knowledge 40, to 10%. As the tooltip suggests, there should be a chance to grant double ar ...

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next