Pass
2FA

Search found 501 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Opening wow
Stimulation

Replies: 1
Views: 29

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 04-12-2019, 10:38:42   Subject: Opening wow
Hello. I've had this issue myself before and you can try these options in order to fix it:
- Run your game as an Administrator
- If you're using launcher-freakz.exe (which is the 32-bit version), us ...
  Topic: I have a problem with an error
Stimulation

Replies: 4
Views: 56

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 04-12-2019, 10:34:58   Subject: I have a problem with an error
Open your Task Manager and close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz Launchers, then restart your computer.
If you're using Windows 10, check your Firewall settings, a recent updat ...
  Topic: I have a problem with an error
Stimulation

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 03-12-2019, 17:05:30   Subject: I have a problem with an error
Hello. Try with redownloading our latest launcher from [url=https://freakz.page.link/725_launcher_24742]here if in your case replacing the config does not work.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: T-Mog competition
Stimulation

Replies: 34
Views: 1209

PostForum: Active Events   Posted: 02-12-2019, 21:34:11   Subject: T-Mog competition
Name: Stimulation
Class: Rogue
Categories: Top voted, Most Original, Most Lore/class related
https://imgur.com/a/3ph8kOq
  Topic: Disconect
Stimulation

Views: 37

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 02-12-2019, 11:36:42   Subject: Disconect
Hello. This forum is international, meaning that all posts should be made in English.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [REJECTED] Staff Of the Lightborn [Holy priest hidden artifact appearance ] [MISSING]
Stimulation

Views: 43

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-11-2019, 11:03:02   Subject: [REJECTED] Staff Of the Lightborn [Holy priest hidden artifact appearance ] [MISSING]
Hello. Please make a post [url=https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Item-Recovery-f5570.html]here along with the proof you have, and there is a chance that your item will be restored to you.
Greetings,
Stimu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Val'Sharah] The Magic of Flight
Stimulation

Views: 41

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-11-2019, 12:10:36   Subject: [Val'Sharah] The Magic of Flight
WoW Freakz link:
  Topic: Can i change this game to Russian Language?
Stimulation

Views: 45

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 17-11-2019, 19:43:32   Subject: Can i change this game to Russian Language?
Hello. Unfortunately, the only language that the client can handle at the moment is English. Any other language will cause it to crash with the error that you received.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
Stimulation

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 17-11-2019, 17:54:23   Subject: Onward and Inward bugged - no NPC
Hello. First of all, your report was most probably deleted because it is in the wrong section. In your case, it should be posted [url=https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Quests-Pre-Legion-f5642.html]here. Sec ...
  Topic: Salut FRAKZ
Stimulation

Replies: 8
Views: 89

PostForum: Welcome !   Posted: 11-11-2019, 11:42:19   Subject: Salut FRAKZ
Welcome to Freakz!
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Cant launch the game
Stimulation

Views: 123

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 02-11-2019, 19:25:26   Subject: Cant launch the game
You could do that before but recently some of the files were removed by Blizzard and download while playing is no longer an option. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Cant launch the game
Stimulation

Views: 123

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 02-11-2019, 19:22:44   Subject: Cant launch the game
Hello. You need to download the torrent AND the launcher. And once you install the client, start the launcher and give it some time.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Talent] Death from above + Shadow dance
Stimulation

Replies: 5
Views: 169

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-11-2019, 11:16:00   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Talent] Death from above + Shadow dance
Hello. As far as I know and tried (as I play a Rogue myself), I'm pretty sure that Death from Above shouldn't allow you to use other abilities while ascending into the air. The AoE part of the spell l ...
  Topic: Lost my Articact weapon.
Stimulation

Replies: 2
Views: 63

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 29-10-2019, 23:08:02   Subject: Lost my Articact weapon.
Update: It is possible that you've put it somewhere, like Sarah said, your bank. As far as I know, artifacts cannot be deleted.

Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [REJECTED] Enchant Gloves - Legion Skinning (Not Working)
Stimulation

Replies: 2
Views: 58

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-10-2019, 23:13:12   Subject: [REJECTED] Enchant Gloves - Legion Skinning (Not Working)
I just got this enchant today as well and it definitely works for me.
Greetings,
Stimulation

Page 1 of 34 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next