Pass
2FA

Search found 437 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: fatal error? and none of the solutions worked
Stimulation

Replies: 2
Views: 24

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 17-06-2019, 20:45:44   Subject: fatal error? and none of the solutions worked
Hello. Some people have reported in the near past that doing Mark of the Sentinax while in a premade raid group, they would often receive an error and their game would crash. It may also happen due to ...
  Topic: Unable to Login
Stimulation

Views: 72

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 12-06-2019, 22:06:05   Subject: Unable to Login
Hello. Judging by the error message, I would assume that for some reason your launcher was moved/deleted. Check to see if the file path, if a shortcut, leads to the launcher into the WoW directory. Ev ...
  Topic: Imi iau kick la 15 sec dupa ce ma loghez pe cont.
Stimulation

Views: 63

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-06-2019, 18:32:12   Subject: Imi iau kick la 15 sec dupa ce ma loghez pe cont.
Hello. First, this is an International zone, meaning that all posts should be in English. And about your issue, I would assume that you're opening the game via wow-exe, instead of launcher-freakz.exe. ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Portal to HoneyDew Village
Stimulation

Replies: 1
Views: 33

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-04-2019, 09:51:11   Subject: [REJECTED] Portal to HoneyDew Village
Hello. In order to use the Portal to Honeydew Village, you must first complete the [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29611&name=the-art-of-war]Art of War quest, which is unloc ...
  Topic: I cant start questing in dalaran
Stimulation

Replies: 4
Views: 77

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-04-2019, 17:49:41   Subject: I cant start questing in dalaran
Walk around a bit, the trigger bunny sometimes is on a different place for the NPC to appear.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: I cant start questing in dalaran
Stimulation

Replies: 4
Views: 77

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-04-2019, 17:47:08   Subject: I cant start questing in dalaran
Hello. I would suggest logging out, clearing the Cache folder, and then logging back in. You will either have the quest in your log or you will have to wait for awhile and then be approached by the qu ...
  Topic: Graphic settings
Stimulation

Replies: 3
Views: 84

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-04-2019, 09:16:08   Subject: Graphic settings
Hello. Usually this happens when you're using the 32-bit version of the launcher on a 64-bit OS. Try launching the game from launcher-freakz-64.exe.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Error 134 on login.
Stimulation

Replies: 5
Views: 129

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 13-04-2019, 23:44:32   Subject: Error 134 on login.
Are you launching the game via launcher-freakz.exe?
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Error 134 on login.
Stimulation

Replies: 5
Views: 129

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 13-04-2019, 23:39:43   Subject: Error 134 on login.
Hello. Judging by the message of the error I would say that the system has caught the client trying to be opened more than once. To post a screenshot, you need to upload it on a platform (www.imgur.co ...
  Topic: Error #134 when trying to play
Stimulation

Replies: 3
Views: 190

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 13-04-2019, 17:02:57   Subject: Error #134 when trying to play
Hello. I would suggest that you remove the Read-Only property from your Data folder, and also run the client as an Administrator.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Subterfuge not working
Stimulation

Views: 56

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-04-2019, 00:41:42   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Subterfuge not working
It has already been reported [url=https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Rogue-Subterfuge-t556318.html]here.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [REJECTED] Wow german language
Stimulation

Replies: 1
Views: 51

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-04-2019, 19:13:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Wow german language
Hello. We are aware of the issue and for the time being if you set your client language on anything other than English, it will crash.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage] Ring of Frost vs Crowd Control
Stimulation

Replies: 10
Views: 219

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-04-2019, 00:41:40   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mage] Ring of Frost vs Crowd Control
I haven't played World of Warcraft after Wrath of the Lich King, so I do not know if it should be working like that.
Reading from the post that Foxed has posted, I see that it WAS a channeled spell, ...
  Topic: Problem Monk Class Hall!
Stimulation

Replies: 8
Views: 102

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 11-04-2019, 21:28:47   Subject: Problem Monk Class Hall!
Open the link to the quest in a browser, and the ID can be seen in the address of the link.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Problem Monk Class Hall!
Stimulation

Replies: 8
Views: 102

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 11-04-2019, 19:31:02   Subject: Problem Monk Class Hall!
Just copy the macro and replace the quest IDs from the list, then type it into your chat box, and click Enter. You should see either true or false as a result.
Greetings,
Stimulation

Page 1 of 30 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next