Pass
2FA

Search found 453 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Druid] Prowl Breaking Spells
SourLemon

Replies: 1
Views: 122

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 20-03-2019, 21:50:51   Subject: [Druid] Prowl Breaking Spells
Confirmed, these spells shouldn't break stealth. (did not test with drums, likely happening with those as well)
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration]Soul of the Forest
SourLemon

Replies: 3
Views: 224

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-03-2019, 21:48:18   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration]Soul of the Forest
Wildgrowth has no instant healing, all instant healing from this spell come from the trait Nature's Essence(or a dreamwalker proc). This is shown even in the combat log.
Bring proof that it should in ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration][G'Hanir, the Mother Tree] Power of the Archdruid
SourLemon

Views: 200

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-03-2019, 19:21:12   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration][G'Hanir, the Mother Tree] Power of the Archdruid
You copied a wowhead comment. Bring proof that it's not working correctly.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration] Persistence
SourLemon

Replies: 5
Views: 199

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-03-2019, 19:15:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration] Persistence
The trait works fine. 2nd cast increase is pandemic.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid] [Restoration]Spring Blossoms Stacking
SourLemon

Views: 234

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-03-2019, 19:04:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid] [Restoration]Spring Blossoms Stacking
This is very hard for me to test as efflo doesn't affect dummies, I will try and look at it next time I raid, but a video would be beneficial as well.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Feral] unlucky gaming
SourLemon

Views: 79

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-03-2019, 18:51:26   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Feral] unlucky gaming
If you think something is wrong with scaling that is causing feral damage to be lower than it should you need to be specific about what is wrong and bring good proof.
These two videos don't really sh ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] world Quest intens missing on DK.
SourLemon

Views: 35

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 19:30:29   Subject: [REJECTED] world Quest intens missing on DK.
There is a reply to this in this thread https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Info-suggestions-about-dissapearing-dk-legendaries-t550206.html
  Topic: [Celumbra, The Night's Dichotomy] Bugging spells and other effects
SourLemon

Replies: 2
Views: 53

PostForum: Items   Posted: 16-03-2019, 19:26:41   Subject: [Celumbra, The Night's Dichotomy] Bugging spells and other effects
I'm pretty sure this is a proc system issue, but as this is an issue with a legendary will confirm it here.
Seems to only happen with the self heal part of the lego.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Items missing
SourLemon

Views: 33

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 19:02:25   Subject: [REJECTED] Items missing
This is a bug report forum, go to item recover or use the link on the site for recover missing items.
Remember to read the rules before posting
  Topic: [REJECTED] Armor Enhancement Token - Crashing Server
SourLemon

Views: 37

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 18:55:57   Subject: [REJECTED] Armor Enhancement Token - Crashing Server
Tested this, didn't crash the server, may have been fixed already, may have not been the issue, not sure.
  Topic: The Warmace Of Shirvallah
SourLemon

Views: 52

PostForum: Items   Posted: 16-03-2019, 18:48:27   Subject: The Warmace Of Shirvallah
Confirmed, it's not in his loot table
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=108829&name=levantus
  Topic: [REJECTED] ITEM MISSING
SourLemon

Views: 30

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 18:40:14   Subject: [REJECTED] ITEM MISSING
We know about items disappearing and are working on a fix for it. Make a post in item recovery if you want to try and recover gear, but read the rules, no dungeon/raid gear will be recovered.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [Druid]Legendary - Promise of Elune, the Moon Goddess (again)
SourLemon

Views: 274

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 16-03-2019, 18:37:56   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [Druid]Legendary - Promise of Elune, the Moon Goddess (again)
Confirmed, when you have stacks you can use regrowth repeatedly without consuming the stacks.
It seems to only work like this when spammed, when I tried it the stacks consumed if you didn't spam it o ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] (Sea Star Of The Deptmother) is Bug
SourLemon

Views: 39

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-03-2019, 19:23:29   Subject: [REJECTED] (Sea Star Of The Deptmother) is Bug
The trinket works, if there is an issue bring proof and be more specific.
  Topic: [Shaman][Elemental] Elemental Focus consume
SourLemon

Views: 107

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 12-03-2019, 21:51:18   Subject: [Shaman][Elemental] Elemental Focus consume
Confirmed, Stormkeeper shouldn't consume Elemental Focus.

Page 1 of 31 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next