Pass
2FA

Search found 305 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] World quest not completing
Solareclipse

Replies: 2
Views: 37

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-11-2019, 16:01:19   Subject: [REJECTED] World quest not completing
Sometimes..when your quest log is full, you can see world quests, but you don't get completion upon finishing them. Try to abandon few quests in your quest log and then try to do complete world quests ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't continue the artifact quest "The Mark [Stormheim]" further
Solareclipse

Replies: 1
Views: 35

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-11-2019, 15:57:58   Subject: [REJECTED] Can't continue the artifact quest "The Mark [Stormheim]" further
Select/target npc Eyir and then do /kneel command.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Alchemy Quest-Line Bug
Solareclipse

Views: 107

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2019, 15:39:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Alchemy Quest-Line Bug
This could be a personal bug as I got this quest, just few days ago, with no hiccups on my Alchemist.
  Topic: [complete] Loteria FREAKZ - August Edition -
Solareclipse

Replies: 34
Views: 2414

PostForum: Free lottery   Posted: 12-08-2019, 16:12:47   Subject: [complete] Loteria FREAKZ - August Edition -
22. Participant
  Topic: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs
Solareclipse

Replies: 168
Views: 18446

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-08-2019, 22:57:07   Subject: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs

no level-ups

Laystone Seam

no level-ups

Also... you don't even get level-ups for gathering Infernal Brimstone.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Scouting map problem + Champion armaments class quests
Solareclipse

Views: 154

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2019, 12:03:13   Subject: [REJECTED] Scouting map problem + Champion armaments class quests
Champion Armaments for druids, monks and shamans cannot be obtained by exchanging them for order resources. You can still get them from emissary caches and supply caches on broken shore with small drop chance. One way to get some armaments is to increase their ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Herbalism doesn't level again.
Solareclipse

Replies: 3
Views: 143

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-08-2019, 08:48:43   Subject: [REJECTED] Herbalism doesn't level again.
I can confirm this. Not only I don't get level up for farming ordinary hers...I don't even get a level up for gathering Felwort which is ridiculous.
  Topic: [Highmountain] Rocko Needs a Shave (world battle pet quest)
Solareclipse

Views: 244

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Misc   Posted: 06-08-2019, 16:05:56   Subject: [Highmountain] Rocko Needs a Shave (world battle pet quest)
??
I've done it multiple times and it worked each time. He's spawned in the cave under the mountain and you have to traverse through the entire length of it to reach him. He's stationed at the ledge which will allow you to drop down at the beginning of the ca ...
  Topic: Legion Invasions related bugs
Solareclipse

Replies: 46
Views: 3530

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 06-08-2019, 16:01:36   Subject: Legion Invasions related bugs
Legion Invasion Quest - Borne of Fel
Wowhead link:
Wow-freakz Link:
Bug description: this particular quest isn't implemented

Update @ 06-08-2019, 15:48:42

Legion Invasion Quest - Class Dismissed
Wowhead link:
Wow-freakz Link:
Bug description: this ...
  Topic: [complete] Loteria FREAKZ - July Edition -
Solareclipse

Replies: 37
Views: 3064

PostForum: Free lottery   Posted: 31-07-2019, 16:15:27   Subject: [complete] Loteria FREAKZ - July Edition -
36. Particip
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk] [Artifact quest] The Power Within
Solareclipse

Views: 96

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-07-2019, 16:12:47   Subject: [REJECTED] [Monk] [Artifact quest] The Power Within
You need to complete Azsuna campaign to the point where you can obtain and complete quest - Hunger's End - https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42756&name=hunger-s-end
  Topic: [REJECTED] Cant do JC quest please Help
Solareclipse

Views: 93

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-07-2019, 16:06:09   Subject: [REJECTED] Cant do JC quest please Help
Whoever gave you instruction how to unlock Vale of Eternal Blossoms is wrong.
1. You need to be at least level 87
2. You need to get quest "Temple of the White Tiger" (A) or (H) from either:

Wanderer Chu at Binan Village, Kun-Lai Summ ...
  Topic: [Missing NPC][Class Hall] Treant Sapling
Solareclipse

Views: 175

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Misc   Posted: 02-04-2019, 21:36:04   Subject: [Missing NPC][Class Hall] Treant Sapling

Wowhead link:
Bug description: This npc should be visible once Ancient of War is completed as Class Hall upgrade. However it's not spawned so you can't train Ancents of War for combat missions, making this class hall upgrade choice useless.
Proof:
http ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [list] 70 Exalted Reputations
Solareclipse

Views: 282

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2019, 16:51:07   Subject: [REJECTED] [list] 70 Exalted Reputations
If you transferred from MoP server like me..then we have similar issue. Even though we transferred our mounts, achievements and pets...we didn't retain our reputations which were reset. I had almost all reputations exalted on Genesis, and I really dislike the ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
Solareclipse

Replies: 37
Views: 2415

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-03-2019, 16:42:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
The funny thing is that before, when we were limited to only one quest per day, this achievement worked with no issues. I completed it with no problems on two of my alts and got class mounts with ease. Unfortunately, my third alt got stuck on Intolerable Infes ...

Page 1 of 21 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next