Pass
2FA

Search found 1000 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Promotion
Sarah

Replies: 1
Views: 24

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 13-10-2019, 10:15:37   Subject: Promotion
Hello zoiboladao950,
There will be no more discounts in patch 7.2.5.
We do currently not have a release date for 7.3.5.
Best regards
Sarah
  Topic: Returning player, Legion client won't recognize my password.
Sarah

Replies: 3
Views: 50

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 11-10-2019, 23:33:11   Subject: Returning player, Legion client won't recognize my password.
Well, great to hear you got it working!
Have fun!
  Topic: Getting disconnected because of launcher
Sarah

Views: 29

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 11-10-2019, 12:04:13   Subject: Getting disconnected because of launcher
Hello laskey,
Open your Task Manager and close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz Launchers, then restart your computer.
If you're using Windows 10, check your Firewall settings, ...
  Topic: Recent problem - wow doesn't open / can't connect to data source
Sarah

Replies: 32
Views: 14209

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 11-10-2019, 10:47:01   Subject: Recent problem - wow doesn't open / can't connect to data source
That's always recommended, it's what I've been doing since I first encountered the streaming error, and I've been recommending it every now and then on Discord and Forums, too.
About my files, I just ...
  Topic: [Mount] Perplexed Pony usable below level 20
Sarah

Replies: 0
Views: 22

PostForum: Items   Posted: 11-10-2019, 00:04:03   Subject: [Mount] Perplexed Pony usable below level 20
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=164601&name=perplexed-pony
Bug description: The Perplexed Pony mount (only obtainable through WoW Shop) is usable on characters b ...
  Topic: When will download as you play come back
Sarah

Replies: 3
Views: 49

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 21:57:28   Subject: When will download as you play come back
No, that will not work. Up- or downgrading patches is impossible since the same day on which downloading while playing became impossible.
  Topic: Launcher
Sarah

Views: 36

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 10-10-2019, 20:43:14   Subject: Launcher
Hello Greghar,
It would be best to ask @Irediel for questions about MAC, he's experienced in helping users out with that.
Please wait him to respond here, or try catching him on our Discord: http:// ...
  Topic: i have problem with luancher
Sarah

Replies: 14
Views: 122

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 17:23:00   Subject: i have problem with luancher
The force re-check of files redownloads any file which it finds to not be 100% identical to the source file you're downloading from.
Or in simple terms, it redownloads every file it found to be broke ...
Sarah

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 16:33:36   Subject: i have problem with luancher
Go to the Data -> data folder and delete the file CASCRepair.mrk.
If it still shows after that, it's correct and you actually have broken files.
Sarah

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 14:08:42   Subject: i have problem with luancher
Alright, please keep us updated.
Sarah

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 13:40:37   Subject: i have problem with luancher
Great to hear, is it working now?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Druid champain bug
Sarah

Replies: 5

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-10-2019, 13:05:18   Subject: [REJECTED] Druid champain bug
Hello again,
As I already told you in multiple tickets, the quest from the Avatar of Aviana is completed and turned in on the character Bjiron. Even if you may not remember doing it, if the server sa ...
  Topic: Recent problem - wow doesn't open / can't connect to data source
Sarah

Replies: 32
Views: 14209

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 10-10-2019, 12:55:22   Subject: Recent problem - wow doesn't open / can't connect to data source
Hello Fowb,
Game not starting is 100% related to missing/incomplete files, the startup process of the game has nothing to do with the server until reaching the login menu. If the game is open in the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Druid champain bug
Sarah

Replies: 5

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-10-2019, 12:04:46   Subject: [REJECTED] Druid champain bug
Hello unrealking04,
You need to add screenshots, otherwise we're unable to help you.
Upload them to an image hosting site, for example https://imgur.com/ and copy the link into this topic.
Best reg ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Horde way
Sarah

Views: 18

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-10-2019, 12:03:29   Subject: [REJECTED] The Horde way
Hello milui,
Try deleting your cache folder and the FrameXML folder inside the interface folder. Also try disabling any AddOns.
There's no problem with the quest itself, it's working fine.
Best reg ...

Page 1 of 67 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67  Next