Pass
2FA

Search found 63 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
IronWill

Replies: 16
Views: 438

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 22-10-2019, 00:13:00   Subject: [Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
I checked the stats with the same Ilvl as Swifty in the first Video you posted, and I end up with the same exact stats as he has on that video. As others have already pointed out in the topic every pvp hotfix has been implemented, and there is no bug here. (Wtf Surprise ???)
Everyone in that ...
IronWill

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 15-10-2019, 22:39:18   Subject: [Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
I understand what you say, damn you even donated... sure it feels bad to play half year(or more) with half damage in PvP.
The questions are: Why(How) do they get "Helper" rank if they are so inexperienced, and why they have the right to close bug reports without any(legit) reason... who is recruiting or managing this kind of people.
Main developer(s) is (are) also i ...
  Topic: [Warrior][Arms] Precise Strikes
IronWill

Replies: 13
Views: 583

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-10-2019, 15:57:25   Subject: [Warrior][Arms] Precise Strikes
Maybe a bit off topic, but important.
https://imgur.com/a/ImOUrlN
Only thing simcraft can't check is everything PVP related, thats why I compare pvp template to retail videos...So it is true that simC can't actually check PvP related stuff? This means we play with some custom inaccurate PvP templates, seems logic now why damage of some classes in pvp is lower than retail. Wh ...
IronWill

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-10-2019, 02:16:58   Subject: [Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/view-post-5917453.html
Bug description:
Proof:

[quote ascuns]
I added video and screens to prove my statements, where is the proof of your "tests" ?
Show us those stats you say, real damage, or tooltips that match with ilvl in PVP, Show us numbers not just words.
Most of you guys with "helper" rank do, is trying to ...
  Topic: [Hunter] Aspect of the turtle and pvp objectives
IronWill

Replies: 2
Views: 127

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-10-2019, 01:45:08   Subject: [Hunter] Aspect of the turtle and pvp objectives
https://www.freakz.ro/forum/view-post-5683374.html?highlight=aspect+turtle
Try to get a Scrnshot of someone doing it, or do it yourself if you have a hunter.
I saw one guy named afrikaansnai doing it, but can't find the scrnshot.
  Topic: PVP Warsong Gulch flags
IronWill

Replies: 3
Views: 159

PostForum: Other   Posted: 24-08-2019, 22:23:05   Subject: PVP Warsong Gulch flags
Shocker made fixes to flags in bg's... now its even worse than before. No one can return flags, it's such a mess that all over the map are dozens of dropped flags that never despawn.
  Topic: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
IronWill

Replies: 150
Views: 10470

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 15-08-2019, 22:39:42   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Void adds that spawn in second phase @Xylem challenge have avoidance, they take very low damage from aoe spells.
  Topic: Legendary drop clarification
IronWill

Replies: 11
Views: 449

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-08-2019, 17:57:10   Subject: Legendary drop clarification
The biggest problem, and what you guys omitted is that first 2(two) legendaries should have a very high chace of drop, but this is not working here. And this information comes not only from my experience, but form many other players I asked.
  Topic: How does it work ? "Bug Fixing"
IronWill

Views: 171

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 15-08-2019, 17:37:01   Subject: How does it work ? "Bug Fixing"
Nepasare din partea lor/lui, chiar si cand merge vorba de buguri importante(sub importante ma refer la ceva ce distruge o classa/spec intreg)... si nu pentru ca "eu" am nevoie sa fie reparat ceva, ca nu doar eu ma joc pe serveru asta.
  Topic: [Monk] Transcendence in PvP
IronWill

Views: 131

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Class spells   Posted: 13-08-2019, 15:13:28   Subject: [Monk] Transcendence in PvP
on freakz there is no despawn if you are 100 yards away from spirit...
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Transcendence:_Transfer
Moving approximately 100 yards away from the spirit will cause it to despawn.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warrior][Prot][pvp] wrong pvp stats and damage
IronWill

Replies: 1
Views: 173

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2019, 02:20:47   Subject: [Warrior][Prot][pvp] wrong pvp stats and damage
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: All Warrior specs have wrong pvp template stats and damage on freakz.
I said I wont post any more bugs, but, just look at the mess they did to pvp templates(or just didn't do any research when fixing), thus making all play a custom/broken class in pvp that can't really compete because of very low damage, for already 2 Arena seasons(6-7 months elapsed?).
Proof:
1. Stats
blizz stats: https:/ ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Can't queue arena skirmish as role healer
IronWill

Replies: 4
Views: 117

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-08-2019, 02:08:13   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Can't queue arena skirmish as role healer
Sadly, they didn't script 3v3 skirmish yet.
  Topic: Terror from below proc fenryr pet
IronWill

Views: 113

PostForum: Items   Posted: 10-08-2019, 02:04:06   Subject: Terror from below proc fenryr pet
Indeed, it sometimes hits your pets and even yourself dealing 0 damage, seems to proc from healing too instead of damage only.
You lose dps because of this bug.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Cache of Fel Treasures vs. Fallen Avatar
IronWill

Views: 457

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 10-08-2019, 01:54:17   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Cache of Fel Treasures vs. Fallen Avatar
Sisters of the Moon , Desolate Host too ... .
  Topic: [Warrior][Arms] Precise Strikes
IronWill

Replies: 13
Views: 583

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 07-08-2019, 20:31:19   Subject: [Warrior][Arms] Precise Strikes
Most of the nerfs blizz has done were at the end of 7.2.5 patch and during 7.3 ptr. (the legendary items nerf too)
So it's practically 7.3(~1-2 weeks till launch)... same should be done here, 1-2 weeks before next patch they can apply those nerfs.
They should take in consideration this fact and revert some invalid "fixes" they did.

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next