Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Gadoschi

Replies: 132
Views: 6855

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 19-06-2019, 12:11:20   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
[quote ascuns]
damn, son, you've been working hard -
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 16-06-2019, 15:34:46   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Managed to do Xylem on my DH last night despite the remaining bugs (listed in my previous 2 posts). You just need some luck with the Demon Blades RNG on the adds.
Took Bloodlet over First Blood for more damage on the adds.
Felbade over Blind Fury to reach P2 ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 15-06-2019, 12:21:47   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Is anything being done about Xylem challenge?
Mage Tower is almost up again and, yet, we still can't challenge talents (even with the use of a Tome), and it hasn't even been added to "PENDING".
May I remind that this was flagged as fixed weeks ago, ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 01-06-2019, 13:42:56   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
I can confirm everything said for Xylem (Closing the Eye) Mage Tower Challenge, and list them accordingly:
1. Players take damage while inside Mirror Image bubbles, which should not happen (you basically take as much damage as you heal inside them, or even mo ...
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Gadoschi

Replies: 9
Views: 705

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 26-05-2019, 20:46:46   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Much appreciated, Shockeru
U R the best!
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Gadoschi

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 02-05-2019, 21:29:08   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
[quote ascuns]
Well,
Mage Tower is officially out, and I have obtained my challenge skin.
What is the status of Kara or this suggestion?
  Topic: 7.2.5 WoW Addons
Gadoschi

Replies: 48
Views: 11196

PostForum: Announcements / Server info   Posted: 17-04-2019, 12:35:33   Subject: 7.2.5 WoW Addons
I downloaded WeakAuras 2 for 7.2.5 patch and it does not contain cooldowns for Tomb of Sargeras trinkets for some reason.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Gadoschi

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 08-04-2019, 18:08:25   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
But, say it doesn't reopen soon after Mage Tower?
It could be a temporary solution.
Gadoschi

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 08-04-2019, 12:47:18   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Hello, dear Freakz staff/players,
It has come to my attention that the time of Mage Tower release is drawing ever closer, and with it comes the new, Challenging artifact appearance with 4 different color variants.
Now, my suggestion only has to do with color variant 4 of that appearance - killing all Legion dungeon b ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
Gadoschi

Replies: 37
Views: 1824

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2019, 23:59:32   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
any dev update on this?
i'm tilting over here #freeourclassmounts
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
Gadoschi

Replies: 37
Views: 1824

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2019, 02:20:32   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Breaching the Tomb] Broken Shore campain quests missing
Could it have something to do with the fact that some of the chapter get completed before actually fully completing the requirement? E.g., I killed only 2/3 elites and my Take Out the Head was marked as completed. And now it's the only one missing from the meta achievement Breaching the Tomb.
  Topic: Sentinel's Eternal Refuge - Secondary Effect bugged (for Druids)
Gadoschi

Replies: 0
Views: 102

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-02-2019, 12:35:54   Subject: Sentinel's Eternal Refuge - Secondary Effect bugged (for Druids)
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=146669&name=the-sentinel-s-eternal-refuge
Bug description: The item's secondary effect (transforming into a wisp, granting increased movement speed and flying respectively) is broken for druids
How it should work: Once you've killed 5 enemies and wh ...
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
Gadoschi

Replies: 341
Views: 29341

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 01-02-2019, 02:47:59   Subject: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
[quote ascuns]
You can do it by simply relogging after every portal use.
Not scripted well, but works just fine.
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
Gadoschi

Replies: 341
Views: 29341

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 22-01-2019, 20:51:16   Subject: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
Druid Order Hall Quest Bug Report
Name: Teensy Weensies!
WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42042&name=teensy-weensies
Bug Description: When you click the flute (quest item) near the quest mob, most of the time nothing happens; strangely; I did manage to complete it finally, but it seems that you need to stand in a very specific range from ...
  Topic: Some questions about soloing older expansion boss fights
Gadoschi

Replies: 0
Views: 154

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-01-2019, 18:36:18   Subject: Some questions about soloing older expansion boss fights
Hello, fellow Felsong players,
Over the past few days I have found myself unable to complete certain fights in dungeons and raids in which I went either for transmog gear or for mounts, so I decided to lay it all out here, NOT to report bugs (because I know this isn't the place or the way to do it), but to ask whether anyone else has had better success completing them. If so, ...

Page 1 of 1