User
Pass
2FA

Search found 23 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
Gadoschi

Replies: 1
Views: 192

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Misc   Posted: 04-10-2019, 16:12:27   Subject: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=150372&name=arsenal-the-warglaives-of-azzinoth
Bug description: the transmog appearance displays the early, incorrect 7.2.5 v ...
  Topic: Karazhan (Raid) Opera Event The big bad wolf
Gadoschi

Replies: 3
Views: 65

PostForum: PvE - Pre-Legion   Posted: 07-09-2019, 13:04:22   Subject: Karazhan (Raid) Opera Event The big bad wolf
I can confirm this bug.
Romulo and Dorothy scenarios are doable, but this one is missing a script I think.
  Topic: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Gadoschi

Replies: 2
Views: 55

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 04-09-2019, 12:48:46   Subject: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Will dungeons like MOS and CoEN get reworked when the stats get reworked for 7.3.5?
That would be great.
It also seems like the perfect time to take care of corresponding achievements as well.
  Topic: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Gadoschi

Replies: 2
Views: 55

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 01-09-2019, 19:46:16   Subject: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Hi.
Shockeru, are there any plans of fixing this achievement in the near future, and if so, approximately when?
I am well aware it probably requires fixes in multiple dungeons to get all the subachi ...
  Topic: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Gadoschi

Replies: 4
Views: 114

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 10-08-2019, 00:27:28   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Thanks for clarification of the issue - that explains why it only happens while in raids.
Still boils down to the same, though - learning how to remove commands which perform the version check in the ...
  Topic: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Gadoschi

Replies: 4
Views: 114

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-08-2019, 23:14:42   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Hi.
I realize this is probably not the place to post this issue, but I'll do it nevertheless as really I'm running out of options.
What happens is that, after a while (a few weeks usually), and afte ...
  Topic: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
Gadoschi

Views: 80

PostForum: Items   Posted: 22-07-2019, 23:27:09   Subject: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147665&name=ensemble-cruel-gladiator-s-scaled-armor (example links - applies to all classes)
Bug description: The PvP set ven ...
  Topic: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
Gadoschi

Views: 71

PostForum: PvE - Pre-Legion   Posted: 20-07-2019, 14:33:53   Subject: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
WoW Freakz link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142092&name=overcomplicated-controller (example of a pet - WoWhead lists drops on whopping 22% kills!; the drop chance here is set ...
  Topic: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Gadoschi

Replies: 150
Views: 9950

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 19-06-2019, 12:11:20   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
[quote ascuns]
damn, son, you've been working hard -
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 16-06-2019, 15:34:46   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Managed to do Xylem on my DH last night despite the remaining bugs (listed in my previous 2 posts). You just need some luck with the Demon Blades RNG on the adds.
Took Bloodlet over First Blood for more damage on the adds.
Felbade over Blind Fury to reach P2 ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 15-06-2019, 12:21:47   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
Is anything being done about Xylem challenge?
Mage Tower is almost up again and, yet, we still can't challenge talents (even with the use of a Tome), and it hasn't even been added to "PENDING".
May I remind that this was flagged as fixed weeks ago, ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 01-06-2019, 13:42:56   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
I can confirm everything said for Xylem (Closing the Eye) Mage Tower Challenge, and list them accordingly:
1. Players take damage while inside Mirror Image bubbles, which should not happen (you basically take as much damage as you heal inside them, or even mo ...
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Gadoschi

Replies: 9
Views: 1018

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 26-05-2019, 20:46:46   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Much appreciated, Shockeru
U R the best!
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Gadoschi

Replies: 9
Views: 1018

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 02-05-2019, 21:29:08   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
[quote ascuns]
Well,
Mage Tower is officially out, and I have obtained my challenge skin.
What is the status of Kara or this suggestion?
  Topic: 7.2.5 WoW Addons
Gadoschi

Replies: 51
Views: 16438

PostForum: Announcements / Server info   Posted: 17-04-2019, 12:35:33   Subject: 7.2.5 WoW Addons
I downloaded WeakAuras 2 for 7.2.5 patch and it does not contain cooldowns for Tomb of Sargeras trinkets for some reason.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next