Pass
2FA

Search found 438 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance] Artifact Trait - Charred Warblades
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 5
Views: 931

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 12-04-2019, 06:38:23   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance] Artifact Trait - Charred Warblades
Ya'll maybe should test this when not on full hp, maybe just maybe? Just hope you realize that you can't get healed if you're on bloody 100% hp...Neither of you provided any actual relevant screenshot ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Anger of the Half-Giants, Demon Blades & Chaos Blades
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 3
Views: 530

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-03-2019, 00:23:12   Subject: [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Anger of the Half-Giants, Demon Blades & Chaos Blades
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=203555&name=demon-blades ; https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=247938&name=chaos-blades ; https://www.wow-freakz.com/ ...
  Topic: [Monk][All Specs] Paralysis
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 1
Views: 174

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 22-03-2019, 10:48:02   Subject: [Monk][All Specs] Paralysis
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115078&name=paralysis
Bug description: Paralysis is an INCAPACITATE not a SAP. The big difference here is that Incapacitates sho ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration] Persistence
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 227

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-03-2019, 00:27:17   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Restoration] Persistence
Do you even Pandemic mate. I suggest you read up on game mechanics first. Rejuv lasts 15 seconds, you probably have 5 traits in that talent , and then pandemic makes it 25 seconds.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 18
Views: 664

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 23:08:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
100 auto attacks mean absolutely nothing . Try 5000-10000 if you want to have realistic procs .
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 22:04:24   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
As cyber said , and i can't stress this enough . The issue ISN'T the proc chance , it has NOTHING to do with proc chance and it NEVER has . It's haste , and we'll soon learn more details when quick ha ...
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 13:13:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
What do you mean ? I specifcally said it IS indeed a problem , and have made reports and have tried to solve it for days now. You must not follow the forums if you claim i dont think it is a problem. ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance] Fiery Demise with legendary trinkets
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 4
Views: 319

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 12:57:30   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance] Fiery Demise with legendary trinkets
Those 2 trinkets dont get any increase from anything , no buff in the game period. Fiery Demise works just fine with the rest of the demon hunter’s fire spells.
  Topic: [Paladin] cleanse toxins doesn't remove all debuffs
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 231

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 21-01-2019, 10:32:44   Subject: [Paladin] cleanse toxins doesn't remove all debuffs
Dk dots are diseases , why wouldn’t they be removed by cleanse toxins Thinking
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Arcway]Gnawed Thumb Ring
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 130

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 08:24:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Arcway]Gnawed Thumb Ring
EDIT: This bug affects on-use trinkets aswell
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 08:22:09   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc][Talent] Demon Blades
It has something to do with haste. You wanna start somewhere start there.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Arcway]Gnawed Thumb Ring
DoesMyNameMatter

Views: 130

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 16:51:54   Subject: [Arcway]Gnawed Thumb Ring
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=134526&name=gnawed-thumb-ring
Bug description: Gnawed Thumb Ring often acts as if it were on GCD . If you macro it with some ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
DoesMyNameMatter

Replies: 16
Views: 1260

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 12:41:05   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
It gives 1 to 14 because i'm not specced into demon blades you utter moron . You don't even know how the class functions yet you keep spamming forums qq-ing 24/7 . I suggest you shut up before you get ...
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 12:18:17   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
Stop posting random conspiracy theories and shut up if you have nothing relevant to say .
DoesMyNameMatter

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-01-2019, 21:03:36   Subject: [FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc]Demon Blades and Anger of the Half Giants
The reason you had infinite fury is because Chaos Blades was bugged and made demon blades always proc on every hit

Page 1 of 30 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next