Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Druid glyphs - lost cheetah
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 1
Views: 110

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-04-2019, 14:02:01   Subject: Druid glyphs - lost cheetah
You can't have both... one or the other... just out of curiosity I made both glyphs, applied the orca one, then when using the cheetah, got the message if I wanted to replace the orca one...
  Topic: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 2
Views: 135

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 20-04-2019, 05:28:17   Subject: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Hmmm... Just only now I read your answer, sorry... and yes I play a DK.... but beside that, the thing is that it looks like I always get a Rollback on this alt... Just did 2 quests on Azsuna (for the ...
  Topic: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
DOMDIEGO2

Replies: 2
Views: 135

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 16-03-2019, 16:53:25   Subject: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Hi, on my alt Ruivatonta, something fishy is happening, and to that alt only, on others, I don't have problems.
The thing is, loot and trash loot have been missing from my backpacks. Plus, quests are ...

Page 1 of 1