User
Pass
2FA

hitting lvl 98

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message69
syncronius

[Mentally Stable]

(online 2 hours ago)

Post Posted: 19-03-2019, 16:30:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello all.

Me and a lot of other players are struggling at a certain poin ingame.

When u hit lvl 98, the message that u are ready for broken isles pops up inviting you to start your artifact quest. Now thats all nice except.... its extremly hard and for most classes nearly impossible to finish the scenario at that point. Looking at it, its a simple gear issue.

So we got 2 options here, keep on dying killing 1 mom at a time, buying gear in the ah thats extremely expensive to non existing. Or keep leveling and accumulating gear.

Now the keep leveling part and getting the gear is only possible in broken isles. And the quests that start it all are not available or to hard to finish properly.

while realizing that Freaks wants to keep the server as much blizzlike as possible, it just doesnt work with the xp enhancing. Fast leveling is alot of fun but at 98, we just run out of gear thats able to finish the scenario to get our artifact quest and the starting quest to start the broken isle experience.

So here's the suggestion. When figured out what gear is a minimum to complete the scenario. Either a mail or a shop npc gives us the ability to buy green gear that enables us to finish our artifact quest. Mind you i specificly mention a minimum ilvl. So its not a walk in the park to complete it. Now there could also be a vote shop option to implement it, so that atleast Freakz gets something out of it aswell.

It usually comes up about 2 -3 times a day in world chat where people are having these problems.

This is just a suggestion to help an issue where fast leveling clashes with gear issues.

Greetings.

And thanks for your consideration.

0 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 3 hours ago)

Votes: 346

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Znk01 
Post Posted: 19-03-2019, 21:07:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You have dozens of dungeons to do for a gear improvement at level 98-100 so you can easily start the quests in Broken Shore. So, no, there won't be anything free gear related.

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 19 March 2019 20:07

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 16-06-2019, 18:11:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x