User
Pass
2FA

Why is every mob so easy to kill and every dungeon I go into gets done in couple of mins?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion
Author Message206
Tauciusxd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2019 22:15)

Post Posted: 24-05-2019, 12:52:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really like to play on legion but why is it so easy? Like are the max level dungeons same as others? So easy to clear and do them or what?
0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

(online 21 min ago)

Votes: 5

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-05-2019, 18:56:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Tauciusxd,

Levelling content has been made significantly easier over the expansions, everything from level 1 to 98 is pretty much a complete joke. It gets a bit harder after that, and max level dungeons are nowhere near as easy as long as you do them in a group with appropriately geared people. (You can of course clear Legion dungeons in a few minutes aswell, if every player outgears them by 100 item level)

Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons and raids provide an actual challenge and are not total pushovers.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

niko74

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2019 19:32)

Post Posted: 26-05-2019, 10:07:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is very common that if you get geared a bit in Legion you can pretty much solo most of the dungeons on normal & heroic depending on what class/speca are you playing.
If you have played on retail you will know that you could do the same there, but anyways here it is a bit easier as there is no big aggro range and as certain bosses do not
cast some of the abilities they should or the spells they cast deal no damage that is the reason you can solo pretty much every dungeon.
However as Sarah said in previous post Mythic+ dungeons are a bigger challenge and you will certainly have to put some effort in completing higher level keys depending
on the weekly affixes for M+ dungeons which change every week. Depending on a key level (max 15) you will receive loot with higher itemlevel & artifact power upgrades.
The higher the key the more AP you will receive if you manage to finish it in time.

-

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion  

The time now is 15-09-2019, 19:29:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x