User
Pass
2FA
 
 

VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements
Show only staff posts
Author Message45300
Thermerdon

[Universal Soldier]



Status: Offline
(since 04-10-2017 16:58)
Joined: 16 Dec 2016
Posts: 14, Topics: None
Location: Space

Reputation: 5.8
Votes: 3

 
Post Posted: 18-12-2016, 17:25:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Voting system works AWESOME !!!


Endless Universe !!!
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kzvasilski
[Banned user]


Banned


Status: Offline
(since 05-09-2018 23:31)
Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 77, Topics: 7
Location: Admin Powerz

Reputation: -26.8
Votes: 10

   
Post Posted: 22-01-2017, 16:19:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So what is the final date of this event?? End of February? I have 110 + 110 vote points, Tryina get 300 + 300 for race-faction change...not sure if i will make it/ im voting once per day
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 22-01-2017, 18:24:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, end of february. There will always be players who can't get the needed vote points, we can't postpone for everyone. The promotion is very old, you should have voted until now

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Visan15

[Ambassador]



Status: Offline
(online 16 hours ago)
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 988, Topics: 111
Location: United Kingdom

Reputation: -168.4
Votes: 67

Post Posted: 23-01-2017, 10:51:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Yes, end of february. There will always be players who can't get the needed vote points, we can't postpone for everyone. The promotion is very old, you should have voted until now


Shocker , after you add again change reputatie in votepoints ?

Thanks

1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 23-01-2017, 12:17:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 1
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
metinibo

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 07-03-2019 16:51)
Joined: 15 Dec 2016
Posts: 41, Topics: 16
Location: Romania

Reputation: -39.1
Votes: 5

 
Post Posted: 30-01-2017, 15:39:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

after the end of this premium vp, ppl will still have the premium vp they got until now that can be used for, i don t know maybe a future event with the same points, or deleted ?
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 30-01-2017, 19:20:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We haven't decided yet

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SmK]_ARSSURA

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 13-02-2018 23:01)
Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 5, Topics: None
Location: Romania

Reputation: 20.2

 
Post Posted: 05-02-2017, 16:06:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if i bought something wrong on vote shop can i refound it somehow if i still have the item?
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 05-02-2017, 16:14:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Depends what it is. If it's a transmog (or any other usable item) no. Open an ingame ticket

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ionutzmovie

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 06-09-2018 02:45)
Joined: 10 Oct 2014
Posts: 92, Topics: 35
Location: Romania

Reputation: 147.4
Votes: 6

 
Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 18:56:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If we take one of the mounts with vote points, would they also be transferred on legion too, or we would have them only on the mop realm?
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 19:50:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ionutzmovie wrote:
If we take one of the mounts with vote points, would they also be transferred on legion too, or we would have them only on the mop realm?
Read https://www.freakz.ro/forum/view-post-5427034.html


FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 24 Nov 2015
Posts: 843, Topics: 71
Location: France

Reputation: 258.1
Votes: 31

Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 21:17:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

metinibo wrote:
after the end of this premium vp, ppl will still have the premium vp they got until now that can be used for, i don t know maybe a future event with the same points, or deleted ?


Maybe convert (either automatically or give an extra option somewhere) at a certain rate like 10 premiul for 1 regular. Not something utterly broken but there's people who voted but they didn't spend them for premimp vp related content and anyway, once you do another premium session they stick with extra premium points because they need to vote to get regular vote while getting more premium points in the process so most people will have "useless" premium points.

And i don't think there will be much people stocking their premium points then stacking regular vote points until the next promotion to instantly spent it all.

Do you understand what i mean ?

edit : i have 10 premium so based on my suggestion i'd get 1 normal point, maybe instead do something like convert range. Under X premium point after the promotion,you'll get nothing but between A and B you'll get 5, between C and D you'll get 10 so that people don't end up with votepoints that won't have use because you don't do much with non "XX5 or XX0" votepoints.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 23:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
metinibo wrote:
after the end of this premium vp, ppl will still have the premium vp they got until now that can be used for, i don t know maybe a future event with the same points, or deleted ?


Maybe convert (either automatically or give an extra option somewhere) at a certain rate like 10 premiul for 1 regular. Not something utterly broken but there's people who voted but they didn't spend them for premimp vp related content and anyway, once you do another premium session they stick with extra premium points because they need to vote to get regular vote while getting more premium points in the process so most people will have "useless" premium points.

And i don't think there will be much people stocking their premium points then stacking regular vote points until the next promotion to instantly spent it all.

Do you understand what i mean ?

edit : i have 10 premium so based on my suggestion i'd get 1 normal point, maybe instead do something like convert range. Under X premium point after the promotion,you'll get nothing but between A and B you'll get 5, between C and D you'll get 10 so that people don't end up with votepoints that won't have use because you don't do much with non "XX5 or XX0" votepoints.
No way will they be converted to normal. When you vote you get 5 normal + 5 premium, why would we convert premium to normal? That would mean you got double normal vote points


FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 24 Nov 2015
Posts: 843, Topics: 71
Location: France

Reputation: 258.1
Votes: 31

Post Posted: 11-02-2017, 02:14:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hence the X for 1 ratio but yeah it's delicate to handle and may require a bit too much work for current projects of yours.
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shocker

[Freakz owner]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: Momentul zero
Posts: 34149, Topics: 1277
Location: localhost

Reputation: 6511.9
Votes: 824

   
Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 22:06:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The promotion has ended! We will not delete premium vote points for now.

Don't worry, we will re-enable premium vote points again in the near future, most likely after Legion launch


FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    


The time now is 19-06-2019, 14:53:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x