User
Pass
2FA

The Legion Returns, Scenarios in general, Artifact quests current status.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message295
razorce

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2018 18:14)

Post Posted: 20-10-2018, 22:57:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it was ever planned on scripting the Scenarios in the Legion Realm, maybe when you launch 7.2.5. Because it kind of kills the immersion when you start the for instance "The Legion Returns" questline, all quests do work, but we just skip the scenario and get the cinematic. So I just wanted to ask if you ever planned on actually scripting them, or is it just a scrapped project?

Also wanted to know what's the current status on Artifact questlines, because the post from I think June hasn't been touched yet, so are you going to bring us more artifact questlines, for other specs?

Thanks in advance

0 0

Fyury

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-11-2018, 18:16:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Up

I also wanna know if the Broken Shore Scenario gets scripted. Well we know its not that necessary, but we would like to see that. You got awsome Legion Content, but skipping the scenario where the heroic Lion King and Vol'jin dies, just dont feel right.

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 20-07-2019, 17:08:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x