User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Cannot complete the Hitting the books quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message239
Shadowi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2019 23:00)

Post Posted: 05-03-2019, 00:32:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=43885/hitting-the-books

WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43885&name=hitting-the-books

Bug description: There is a quest called "Hitting the books" that i cannot complete, the quest requires that i start a research work order but i cant start one because i used an item called Artifact Research Compendium Volumes I-VII this item makes my Artifact Knowledge level become lvl 40. Since my artifact knowledge lvl 40 I cannot start a work order and the quest stayed as uncompleted.
Is there a way to complete or skip this quest, or even can you make it autocomplete? My character's name is Shadowblah. Thank you for your answer!

0 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 6 sec ago)

Votes: 348

Post Posted: 12-03-2019, 00:35:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you already have AK level 40, it's not required to complete that quest any longer, so yes, you can skip it.

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 11 March 2019 23:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Bug Report -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-10-2019, 21:22:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x