User
Pass
2FA

News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Announcements / Server info
Show all posts
Author Message23925
Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 13 hours ago)

Votes: 825

Post Posted: 23-10-2017, 14:30:16 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

Changes and news for the Mists of Pandaria realm:
- As you may have seen by now, we have enabled the possibility of FREE INSTANT LEVEL 90. This is a follow-up of the public discussion between our community members here. To get your instant 90 simply check the Instant 90 NPC, you will also receive some starter gear to help you in your future endeavours. If you want, you can simply ignore that NPC and level normally if you like leveling.
- Upcoming 1v1 event on Genesis MoP realm this Tuesday, 24th October, more info here
- Cross faction interactions enabled: channel chat, whispers, groups, trading, instant mails
- Even though late, we started working on the Siege of Orgrimmar remaining bosses again and this time we'll deliver. Hopefully soon and we apologize for the huge delay.

We're also open for suggestions on how to improve the realm population, please post any suggestion here.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
5 1

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 9 min ago)

Votes: 347

Post Posted: 24-10-2017, 08:25:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trutzcola wrote:
Whit my wow Legion game can i play MOP whitout downloading again all the game?i like them bouth so,what to do to be able to have them bouth on my pc?

Unfortunately you cannot, you need both instances of the expansions to do so.

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

1 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 9 min ago)

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 14:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

deathwalker wrote:
need to post in french, and change the website too it's too hard to find something for others, and help people to live stream PVP and PVE on twitch, make some events, add more GM and try to post one FaceBook Twiter everytime, and i'll be glade to live to help you in some events. and make closed group on FB it helps is you want i'll make one

What part of the website is it hard to find?

Regarding streams, here's where players can do them: https://www.wow-freakz.com/streams.php

Events are being made constantly, check the latest one: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Completed-PvP-One-by-one-Arena-Battle-I-t494331.html

Twitter is not so used rather than Facebook, where also we post everytime something new.

Closed group for what? Here's our Facebook server group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/freakz.ro/

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 13 hours ago)

Votes: 825

Post Posted: 02-12-2017, 14:24:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just an update: I've seen A LOT of good suggestions here and will implement most of them (PvE downscaling, maybe increased drop rates, etc). We will start doing this next week

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 9 min ago)

Post Posted: 04-01-2018, 10:23:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezdots wrote:
Valor point and conquest point cap must be increased and raid cooldowns should reset 3 times per week

We will think about the increase of caps, but no @ raids. It's more than enough once a week for 4 difficulties. I believe it's posted somewhere also a slight increase for loot as well.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - MoP -> Announcements / Server info  

The time now is 19-09-2019, 11:31:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x