User
Pass
2FA

Missing mounts at Argent Tournament.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message169
Akarg

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 hour ago)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 04-06-2018, 17:02:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Swift Red Hawkstrider White Skeletal Warhorse Swift Moonsaber Swift Gray Steed
Bug description: Vendors don't sell these mounts to me even tho I'm Exalted witb these factions.
Proof: Imgur Got proof only of 1 NPC, can edit it with all proofs if necessery.

1 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 hour ago)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 04-06-2018, 19:51:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

works fine for me, try selecting all up there where it writes death knight on the npc window, sometimes stuff aint getting shown due to the class selection there

0 0

Akarg

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 hour ago)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 04-06-2018, 19:56:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, it's the same. It's probably becouse you're other faction or something, you should be able to buy mount from your faction or any that you are Exalted with, most likely something is messed up with conditions.

EDIT: It's something wrong with factions, on my Troll I can see the Undercity mount, but can't see the Sen'Jin one, I'm not Exalted with any of these.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 22-03-2019, 20:22:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x