[FIXED] [Warrior][Fury] Bloodbath

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs
Author Message500
lmagnifico

[Mentally Stable]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-05-2018, 18:22:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=12292&name=bloodbath
Bug description: Ok, so i came back, sorry for my persistance, but it doesnt work like you said, due to my test no matter the target, the result is the same, in other words, if you have enough haste (30%) and start spamming abilities like i do in the video (except odyns fury, because it doesnt affect bloodbath), also keeping ur enrage up for 100% of the time, ull get the result that i got, it just stacks up the damage, but doesnt do any damage meanwhile. If you do the rotation wrong you might get 8 ticks or so, but i'm pretty sure it doesn't work like it should.
Thanks for your time.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fO2dZLifw

0 0

Quicksand

[WoW Dev]

(online 37 min ago)

Votes: 179

Post Posted: 15-05-2018, 18:38:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I mean yeah, you are right, but does it make any difference? I mean on retail it does 30% damage for all damage you do, split by let's say 15-20 ticks. here it does 30% in 6 ticks, after you finished dealing damage. But the fact that it will deal 30% damage does not change. How important is this?
0 0

lmagnifico

[Mentally Stable]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-05-2018, 19:08:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It kinda makes the difference in m+, the only place where it is used, also if you dont atack for like 1 second the dot is deacreasing for some reason, i guess it is because it already did some damage, and it would no longer be 40%.I remeber when the server launched last summer, it was working like that, 16 seconds of damage, but for some reason it has been made like this.
0 0

Quicksand

[WoW Dev]

(online 37 min ago)

Votes: 179

Post Posted: 16-05-2018, 04:00:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 16 May 2018 04:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs  

The time now is 23-05-2018, 02:39:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x