User
Pass
2FA

[Class picking help] [Fairly new to WoW] Could use some opnions to find my main class

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message51
Dezmo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2019 18:14)

Post Posted: 07-05-2019, 15:43:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey everyone, my name is Dezmo, i'm fairly new to WoW in general, meaning i haven't been playing for years and years, was refered to this server by a friend to get a feel for the game, and so far i really like it here, i have been playing different kind of classes now both Alliance and Horde.
I have also been on the forum alot, reading tons of guides and helpful stuff, i'm still trying to find my main that got what matches my desired playstyle, and since i don't have the WoW knowledge i figured i would try the community to get help on zoneing in on a class.

Little bit about how i like to play:

I'm big on PvE, i never really bother with PvP in any games, i like to play solo and have a well rounded AoE in my attacks, i would also like to have a healing spell that can get me up in sticky situations, i'm a fan of the instant spells/channeling, where i don't have to charge something, but where the spell get popped when i hit the key for it.

So far what i have tried that fit me best and have liked are:

Paladin - Holy
Druid - Feral

They are my top picks atm, but i would really like some ranged instead of having to get close, i have tried priest - shadow, but i haven't gotten the feeling from it i expected sadly

So to sum up, what class would you guys recommend that can cover this:

Ranged (not a must) - Got 1 healing spell for solo survivability - AoE combat - Friendly without having to combine multiple keys (meaning you can still do well without going for max output with specific rotation of spells) - Does not have to be highest dps or anything like that

If anything is unclear just comment it, i might just have missed a class that have all this, haven't tried all classes yet by far, but been trying the top picks under the guides.

0 0

Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 2 hours ago)

Votes: 346

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Znk01 
Post Posted: 07-05-2019, 16:48:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Based on your preferences, I strongly recommend elemental shamans as a range class with a semi-strong healing spell for survivability. It's easy to learn and very fun to play.

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

1 0

Dezmo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2019 18:14)

Post Posted: 07-05-2019, 16:49:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks alot for the reply, haven't tried that one, so will take that one up for a trail run -
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 20-06-2019, 00:33:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x