User
Pass
2FA

Class Moderators recruitment

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Announcements / Server info -> Active Events
Show all posts
Author Message12257
Denim

[Sith Lord]

(online 1 hour ago)

Votes: 347

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 02:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With Legion release on Freakz we are currently OPEN for new recruits on the position Class Moderator

Demon Hunter
Warlock
Druid

Responsibilities:

• Test Pending bug reports for your class. On a side note testing bugs from other categories will be considered a great plus.
  • Keep the sub-section under control & organized
  • Announcements / Sticky topics must follow a code of conduct which I will send you after you get accepted.
  • Keep track on lists of current bugs & fixes for your class.
  • Provide information & guidelines for your class forums.
  • Help us animate the forums by providing useful content to our users.

Requirements:

• Mature & responsible players
  • Fluent in English (Fluent in another Language would be considered a plus).
  • Good Class knowledge both PvE & PvP wise. Being Gladiator is clearly not a requirement but you have to know your class to a certain degree.
  • Good reputation (not the little green or red number under your profile, but overall reputation) on the forums and in-game.

Privileges:

• You will receive [Helper] rank and will have blue writing on the respective sub-forum.
  • You will be provided with general information & guidelines to perform your duties.

If you believe you are good enough for this, please send a private message to LethalFactor stating what class do you want and why do you think you would be good for this position.

PS: BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME & PASSION TO COMMIT TO THE POSITION.

Please note that low activity will lead to access removal

Please contact me only for WoW inquiries, NO bugs in PM's.

Last edited by Denim on 24-04-2019, 17:01:57; edited 1 time in total
8 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 28 October 2017 02:36

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Announcements / Server info -> Active Events  

The time now is 15-09-2019, 21:18:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x