User
Pass
2FA

Cant retake artifact quest (Holy priest)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message67
ayinco

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2019 11:50)

Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 01:43:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Kromgashcita
Details: Not really item recovery but didnt know where to post this on the forum

I was in the holy priest artifact quest scenario and relogged because all of my allies on the quesst died or didnt follow me so i couldnt kill the last boss, now i cant qget the artifact quest again, i chacked in tirisfal glades, dalaran first aid place and in dalaran flying point. In the flying point there should be this gryphon that takes me to some island in broken shore to start the scenario, relogged multiple times and the gryphon isnt there

0 0

Sarah

[Helper]

(online 8 hours ago)

Votes: 5

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-05-2019, 08:21:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello ayinco,

Go to this NPC: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=106011&&name=jace-darkweaver

You can get there by levitating down to the Broken Shore from Dalaran.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 22-09-2019, 09:07:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x