User
Pass
2FA
 
 

[Beginner] Feral druid player

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Class-related discussion -> Druid
Author Message733
gucci303

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 27-12-2018 21:03)
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 7, Topics: 3
Location: Bulgaria

Reputation: 2.2

 
Post Posted: 08-12-2018, 19:33:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello druid players, im beginner player especially with feral druid. I like the class at all and I want you to let me know what's the basics, does it have any "macros"( dont really know how to bind them in ) also the combos. What stats i need to "chase"? I'M

Sorry if have already topic like mine.


0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 hour ago)
Joined: 16 Feb 2018
Posts: 94, Topics: 31
Location: Venezuela

Reputation: -21.8
Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-12-2018, 05:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feral is a extremely complex class to play, since you have to keep track of a lot of resources (3 bleeds, snapshoting, cds, energy pooling, procs) and all while keeping an eye at your surroundings. However there is a very simply solution to this issue in the form of a beautiful addon called Hedd; Its a rotation addon, and while it works for most classes it works specially well for druids since the person that made it mained druid; It will keep track of all the resources mentioned above for you and show you and the icon of the recommended skill to use next or wait in order to pool your energy. after lenghty use you will eventually learn the rotation by yourself and will start to do it instintively instead of relying on the addon.

Because of the reason mentioned above ferals dont really have a rotation or macros, since what you do depends on your resources, the only real macro would be to cast your dmg buffs togueter (Tiger Fury, incarnation/bersek)

The stats you should aim for are atleast 30% critical chance, 70% mastery, and the haste. critical hits from your combo point granting abilities will proc Primal Fury, granting you a combo point for each crit with these skills (wich also include critical hits from dot damage from Rake) and Mastery will increase the damage of your bleeds, wich are your highest source of damage.

for a more detailed look at what each skill does, legendaries and such you can read Garn guide on 7.1.5 feral druid here https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Feral-Druid-PvE-Guide-7.1.5-t496814.html

Also, when you start doing level cap content, some people might tell you off for using feral, but dont pay attention to those words, Feral has a reputation of not doing too much damage, wich is bullsh*t, feral can do extremely high single target damage and medium aoe dmg, however the class demands altmost perfection in order to perform at its fullest, and since other classes can offer the same damage with way easier rotations and are harder to mess up, most people either dont know how you play their druids well, or get disenchanted from the class because of their complicated and unforgiving "rotation". (a single mistake on it, like throwing your bleeds without snapshoting previously can severely affect your dps) If you like your feral enjoy the gameplay, and are decided on mastering it, then by all means go feral -

2 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gucci303

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 27-12-2018 21:03)
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Posts: 7, Topics: 3
Location: Bulgaria

Reputation: 2.2

 
Post Posted: 11-12-2018, 16:36:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vicezx wrote:
Feral is a extremely complex class to play, since you have to keep track of a lot of resources (3 bleeds, snapshoting, cds, energy pooling, procs) and all while keeping an eye at your surroundings. However there is a very simply solution to this issue in the form of a beautiful addon called Hedd; Its a rotation addon, and while it works for most classes it works specially well for druids since the person that made it mained druid; It will keep track of all the resources mentioned above for you and show you and the icon of the recommended skill to use next or wait in order to pool your energy. after lenghty use you will eventually learn the rotation by yourself and will start to do it instintively instead of relying on the addon.

Because of the reason mentioned above ferals dont really have a rotation or macros, since what you do depends on your resources, the only real macro would be to cast your dmg buffs togueter (Tiger Fury, incarnation/bersek)

The stats you should aim for are atleast 30% critical chance, 70% mastery, and the haste. critical hits from your combo point granting abilities will proc Primal Fury, granting you a combo point for each crit with these skills (wich also include critical hits from dot damage from Rake) and Mastery will increase the damage of your bleeds, wich are your highest source of damage.

for a more detailed look at what each skill does, legendaries and such you can read Garn guide on 7.1.5 feral druid here https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Feral-Druid-PvE-Guide-7.1.5-t496814.html

Also, when you start doing level cap content, some people might tell you off for using feral, but dont pay attention to those words, Feral has a reputation of not doing too much damage, wich is bullsh*t, feral can do extremely high single target damage and medium aoe dmg, however the class demands altmost perfection in order to perform at its fullest, and since other classes can offer the same damage with way easier rotations and are harder to mess up, most people either dont know how you play their druids well, or get disenchanted from the class because of their complicated and unforgiving "rotation". (a single mistake on it, like throwing your bleeds without snapshoting previously can severely affect your dps) If you like your feral enjoy the gameplay, and are decided on mastering it, then by all means go feral -



Alright, very helpful. Thank you a lot!

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Class-related discussion -> Druid  


The time now is 09-12-2019, 06:26:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x