User
Pass
2FA

[ALL CLASSES]Artifact Weapons Questline Guide

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Tutorials / guides made by forum users -> Quests & Achievements
Author Message111392
Andi.

[void freakz(legion);]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 06-07-2017, 19:49:08 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Choose your class guide. (click on the class icon)

Fix Artifact quest chains bug

Hello.

This is my first guide and I will try to do my best to explain as best as I can.

After I have finished to do ALL the quest chains for every class (without having big issues) I have decided to create this guide because of the BIG amount of tickets that are all talking about problems with artefacts quest chain.
Here you will find:
I. I will show you the quests to be done for every class.
II. I will show you how to fix the common problems with the artifact quest chain.

If you did not find/fixed your problem, PM me and tell me your issues and I will try to add the solution as soon as I can.
I will try to explain as good as I can every class.

Death Knight Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:
Spoiler:

1. When you reach at least level 98 and go to Dalaran - Broken Isles you will receive the quest The Call to War and you need to complete it to : Duke Lankral

2.After completing this quest you will take A Pact of Necessity and you will have to choose the spec. Frost is the only one implemented for now but at the end you will receive all the artifacts.

3.Next you will have to accept the quest to the scenario The Call of Icecrown from Duke Lankral.

Scenario Video

Demon Hunter Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:
Spoiler:

1.When you are at least level 98 and go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, if you go out of the Krasus' Landing to the left and walk slowly, you will see an NPC called Kor'vas Bloodthorn (no reason to add the DB link because this NPC will dissapear after you take the quest and will not appear for any reason) with the quest Call of the Illidari and you need to go to Kayn Sunfurry in Krasus' Landing.

2.The next quest will be The Power to Survive and you will have to choose the spec. Havoc is the only one implemented for now but at the end you will receive all the artifacts.

3.After choosing the spec, the next quest is Making Arrangements and you will finish it at the Kayn Sunfurry near the entrance to the Violet Hold and complete it.

4.This NPC will give you the quest By Any Means where you will need to have a conversation with Warden Alturas and convince him to take you to the Violet Hold. There he will take you to Taldath the Destroyer and you will have to fight with him.

5.When you have completed the quest you will have to do the quest that teleports you to the scenario: The Hunt

Scenario Video

Paladin Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach at least level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles you will see that an NPC called Lord Maxwell Tyrosus will appear (there is no reason to add the link to the DB because you will see that NPC only to accept the quest (during the quest chain you will see the NPC with the same name but in the scripts is an other one because it has different IDs but you don't need to know this )) and he will give you the quest An Urgent Gathering.

• In this quest you will have to talk with Travard and Orik Trueheart. You will find them in Dalaran - Broken Isles. When you have completed the quest you will need to go to Krasus' Landing and do the next one.

2. He will give you the next quest : Weapons of Legend

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Retribution is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

3. When you have choosed your spec and you have completed the quest Weapons of Legend, Lord Maxwell Tyrosus will give you the next quest Seeking Guidance

• Now you have to go trough the portal located in the Chamber of the Gurdian to the Dalaran - Broken Isles Crater and to fly to Uther's Tomb in Western Plaguelands (you will see where exaclty by looking on the map)

Video from retail:

4. After completing this quest you will have to do Keeping the Peace.

5. The next quest is Sacred Ground

• You will have to purify (click) 3x Gravestone

6. The new quest you have to complete is The Light Reveals and you will comunicate with Uther.

7. In the quest Hope Prevails to complete it, you will have to fly to the Light's Hope Chapell

8. The next quest is The Search for the Highlord and it is the one that will teleport you to the scenario

Scenario Video

9. When the scenario is done you will have to do We Meet at Light's Hope and to go back to the Light's Hope Chapell
9.1 The quests A United Force Forging New Strength are the last ones and they don't need to explanation I think. These quests will allow you to add the Artifact Power to your weapon.

Druid Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach at least level 98 and go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, after you go out of the Krasus' Landing (I did it to the left) after some feets an NPC called Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem will spawn and he will give you the quest A Summons from Moonglade

• Just use your teleport to Moonglade from your spellbook

2. The next quest given to you is: Call of the Wilds

• Here you will need to Zen Tabra then you have to find the Naralex's Camp marked by this Pillow then you will have to follow the "smoke" to find Naralex. (if you are in the right place but you can't see the NPC just relog)

Video from retail:

3.The next quest is The Dreamway

• Here you will have to complete the ritual.

4.The next quest To the Dreamgrove

• You will be teleported to Emerald Dreamway you will have to kill some NPCs and the Nightmare Blight to Cleanse the Corruption and to go to the Dreamgrove

5. In the Dreamgrove you will have to take the quest Weapons of Legend from Rensar Greathoof.

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Feral is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

6. The next quest The Shrine of Ashamane is not so difficult.

• You have to go to Danise Stargazer and talk to her to take the Hippogryph to Ashamane's Fall

Video from retail:

7. The quests Aid for the Ashen & Seeds of Renewal aren't so difficult to explain.

• First: You need to find the Eredar Soul Lasher and click on them to "rescue".
  • Second: You have to find 3x Tel'andu Seed

8. In the next quest The Shrine in Peril

• You need to go to the quest objective mark. Go slowly so you can trigger the quest script. After the cinematic you will have to kill Algromon

9. The next quest is The Fangs of Ashamane and it is the one that will teleport you to the scenario

Scenario Video

10. When you have finished the Scenario, you have to go to Rensar Greathoof to finish the quest.

11. The next quests Sowing the Seed, The Seed of Ages, Ascending the Circle, Word on the Winds, Making Trails are easy to do.

• First: You have to plant the seed.
  • Second: You have to add artifact power to the artifact weapon.
  • Third: Speak with Malfurion.
  • Fourth: Speak with Skylord Omnuron.
  • Fifth: You must open the Scouting Map near Skylord Omnuron

Hunter Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1.When you reach at least level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, an NPC called will spawn near you with the quest Needs of the Hunters.

2.The next quest given by this NPC will be The Hunter's Call

3.After you finish this quest, the same NPC will give you the quest : Weapons of Legend

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Marksman is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

4.After choosing the artifact weapon, Emmarel Shadewarden will give you the quest Rendezvous with the Courier.

• You need to go in Krasus' Landing and speak with Courier Larkspur.

5.Courier Larkspur will give you the quest Call of the Marksman

• You need to go in Krasus' Landing and take the Silver Covenant Hippogryph and fly to Veressa Windrunner in Broken Shore

6.When you arrive in Broken Shore, Veressa Windrunner will give you the quest Clandestine Operation or Clandestine Operation

• You have to listen to Veressa Windrunner

7.The next quest is Rescue Mission , the quest that teleports you to the Scenario
Scenario Video

8.The next quest given by Vressa Windrunner is Hunter to Hunter

9.The quest given by Emmarel Shadewarden is On Eagle's Wings

• You have to meet the flight master in Krasus' Landing and fly to Trueshot Lodge in Highmountain

10.The next quest given by the same NPC before is the The Unseen Path

• You will have to hear the tale of the Unseen Path

11.After that you will have to do Oath of Service

• You will have to take the oath.

12.The last quest from this NPC is Altar of the Eternal Hunt

13.The next quest gived by this NPC is Infused with Power

• Use the altar to imbue your artifact weapon with a new power.

14.His last quest for you is Tactical Matters

15.The next quest is given by this NPC: The Campaign Begins

• You will have to choose an initial assault point on the Command Map (I know this isn't regarding the artifact weapon but here is part of the chain)

Mage Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach at least level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles you will receive the quest Felstorm's Plea

2. The next quest give by Meryl is The Dreadlord's Prize

• You have to enter the Violet Hold and do the Scenario inside

Video from retail

3. After you have finished this quest, you will be in the Mage's Class Hall. Here you have the quest A Mage's Weapon

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Fire is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

4. The next quest it An Unexpected Message

• You have to take the portal to Hilisbrad Foothills from Dalaran - Broken Isles

5. The next quest of Archmage Modera is The Path of Atonement

• You will have to listen to Aethas Sunreaver

6. The next quest given by Aethas Sunreaver is the one that teleports you to the Scenario
Scenario Video

7. After you finished the Scenario, Aethas will add you the quest The Champion's Return

• You need to go to the Class Hall to Meryl Felstorm

8. Meryl Felstorm will give you the quest Unlocked Potential

• Use the Forge of the Guardian to unlock the first trait for your artifact.

9. The next quest given by this NPC is The Great Akazamzarak

• You have to go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, to The Great Akazamzarak and place the Sizeable Pouch of Gold in his pocket

10. The Great Akazamzarak will give you the quest The Only Way to Travel

• You have to return to the Class Hall.

11. The next quest given by Meryl is The Tirisgarde Reborn

• Receive your new title from Meryl Felstorm.

12. The last quest is given by The Great Akazamzarak: A Conjuror's Duty

• Use the Scouting Map to choose your first zone.

Monk Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When are at least level 98 and you arrive to Dalaran - Broken Isles go to the Krasus' Landing (where there are the portals) and take the portal to the Monk's Class Hall.
There you will find Feasome Jang and he will give you the quest The Dawning Light.

2. The next quest is given by Iron Body Ponshu: Prepare to Strike

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Mistweaver is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

3. The next quest given by this NPC is The Emperor's Gift.
This is the quest that teleports you to the Scenario

• You have to go to Tak-Tak and fly to Terrace of Endless Spring

Scenario Video

Rogue Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach level 98 and go to Dalaran - Broken Isles go out of Krasus' Landing to the left and an NPC will follow you and give you the quest Call of The Uncrowned

• Read the letter, then enter in the Rogue's Class Hall (Hall of Shadows)

Video from retail

2. The next quest is given by Lord Jorach Ravenholdt

• Take a seat and listen to the Lord

3. After you complete the quest you will receive the quest A Worthy Blade

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Assassination is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

4. The next quests given by Princess Tess Greymane are Finishing the Job and No Sanctuary

5. The next quest is Codebreaker

• Read the Coded Message

6. The next quest is: Cloak and Dagger

7. After you finished this quest you will receive Preparation

8.The quest given by Garona is The Unseen Blade and this is the quest that teleports you to the Scenario

• Obtain the Kingslayers

Scenario Video

Warrior Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles and go out from Krasus' Landing for some feets an NPC will spawn (SERGEANT DALTON) with the quest : An Important Mission

2. The next quest is Return to Broken Shore

• Take the flight to the Broken Shore

Video from retail

3. When you have finished this Scenario you will be in the Warrior's Class Hall. You will take the quest Odyn and the Valarjar from Danica the Reclaimer

• You have to follow Danica and listen to Odyn

4. From Odyn you will have to take the quest Weapons of Legend

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Fury is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

5. The next quest given by Odyn is The Hunter of Heroes. This is the quest that will teleport you to the Artifact Scenario

• Speak with Aerylia to go to Tideskorn Harbor

Scenario Video

Shaman Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, go to Krasus' Landing and take the portal to the Shaman's Class Hall.
There you will find Thrall with the quest The Elements Call

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Restoration is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

2. The next quest, To the Deeps, is given by Erunak Stonespeaker

• You have to travel to the Ruins of Vashj'ir with Erunak.

3. The next quest Odyn and the Valarjar is the one that teleports you to the Scenario

• Travel to the Throne of Tides and acquire Sharas'dal.

Scenario Video

Warlock Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles, after you walk out from Krasus' Landing (to the left), you will be teleported to the quest starter (Calydus)
The quest is: The New Blood

• This quest is autocomplete.

2. The next quest given by Calydus is The Tome of Blighted Implements

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Demonology is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

3. The next quest to do assigned by this NPC is Ritual Reagents

• Search within Dalaran - Broken Isles for Grave Dust, a Can of Overheated Oil, an Aged Snowplum Brandy, and a Stag Blood Sample.

4. Your next quest to do is Looking into the Darkness

• Perform the ritual to commune with the Skull of the Man'ari and convince it to tell you its location.

5. The next quest is Dark Whispers. This is the quest that teleports you to the Scenario

• Use Calydus's portal to enter into Felsoul Hold and recover the Skull of the Man'ari.

Scenario Video

6. The last quest given by Calydus is The Heart of the Dreadscar

• You will be teleported to the Warlock's Class Hall (Dreadscar Rift)

Priest Aritfact Questline
Quests in order:

1. When you reach level 98 and you go to Dalaran - Broken Isles. When you leave Krasus' Landing and walk to the left for a few feets, an NPC called Hooded Priestess will spawn with the quest Priestly Matters

• Take the portal to the Dalaran - Broken Isles Crater and attend the secret meeting at Faol's Rest in Tirisfal Glades.

2. When you arrived there Alonsus Faol will give you the quest A Legend You Can Hold

• In this quest you will have to choose your spec; Holy is the only one implemented for now but at the end of the quest chain you will receive all the artifacts.

3. The same NPC will give you the quest The Vindicator's Plea

• Meet with Vindicator Boros in front of First to Your Aid in Dalaran - Broken Isles.

4. Vindicator Boros will give you the quest House Call

5. The next quest Out of the Darkness is given by Defender Barrem

• Go to Krasus' Landing and travel to Darkstone Isle near the the Broken Shore and search for Alora.

6. The quest Salvation From On High is given by Alora

• Something unexpected has interrupted your discussion, deal with it! Kill Subjugator Valith

Video from retail

7. The quest Return of the Light is given by Jace Darkweaver

• Accompany Jace Darkweaver through the portal and obtain T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru.

Scenario Video

8. Once the Scenario is done, Prophet Velen will give you the quest The Light and the Void

• Go to the portals in Dalaran - Broken Isles and in the middle you will see a big portal. Take that one. It will teleports you to the Priest's Class Hall

Fix Artifact quest chain bugs

I will try to give you a fix for every bug you met during the artifact quest chain.

CASE I:

You have finished Artifact Questchain X for the weapon Y but there is a server crash and you lose 1 weapon.
Create a topic here: https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Item-recovery-from-rollbacks-vote-f5570.html

CASE II:

You are in the middle of the scenario X but there is a server crash and when you log in you are out of the Scenario or you can't continue it because of REASONS
Exit from the game, delete the Cache folder. Go and retake THE QUEST THAT TELEPORTS YOU TO THE SCENARIO (you will find it in this guide) and re-start the Scenario

CASE III:

You accepted the quest X for the Artifact Questline Y but you don't have the quest in your quest log.
Log out. When you enter, open the quest log and select the Artifact Weapon related quest and track it.

This was my first guide. I update it if I will find something new to add.
To mantain this topic clean, I will keep it closed. If you want to add something regarding it, just send me a PM and I will try to answer you as fast as I can.

20 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 July 2017 19:49

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Tutorials / guides made by forum users -> Quests & Achievements  

The time now is 20-08-2019, 01:40:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x