User
Pass
2FA
 
 

[FIXED] [Quest] 7.2 Class Mounts related bugs
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message7748
Mexaby

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Posts: 11, Topics: 6
Location: Romania

Reputation: 12.4

 
Post Posted: 07-03-2019, 20:56:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class: Hunter
Description: All Wolfhawks have the front right leg slightly twisted.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Olopa

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 2 weeks ago)
Joined: 27 Dec 2015
Posts: 183, Topics: 85
Location: Brazil

Reputation: 392.7
Votes: 39

 
Post Posted: 07-03-2019, 20:59:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class: Hunter
Description: The hunter vendor bug is marked as fixed, but Pan the Kind Hand still doesn't sell https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147580&&&&name=tome-of-the-hybrid-beast.
Proof: See database.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shroomer83

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 13 hours ago)
Joined: 31 Dec 2018
Posts: 5, Topics: 2
Location: Norway

Reputation: 5.2
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-03-2019, 21:14:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class: Warlock
Bug: Legion assault bosses fall through the world before you can loot Overcharged Fel Core

1 1
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Suenwo

[The king of Narnia]



Status: Offline
(online 2 weeks ago)
Joined: 07 Aug 2018
Posts: 155, Topics: 64
Location: Narnia

Reputation: 64.7
Votes: 14

Post Posted: 08-03-2019, 18:20:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class: Warlock
Bug description: Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed Should be usable only for warlocks and if completed the quest The Wrathsteed of Xoroth.

its the second time of i see others classes using Warlock class hall mount the first was a warrior and now a rogue


Proof:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadowy_Reins_of_the_Accursed_Wrathsteed

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lord_Hel%27nurath

https://imgur.com/a/Lg57ePc




0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
microk2

[WoW Dev]



Status: Offline
(online 12 hours ago)
Joined: 04 Apr 2012
Posts: 2019, Topics: 289
Location: Rm.Valcea

Reputation: 1979.8
Votes: 238

    Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-03-2019, 19:25:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sophurus wrote:
Class: Warlock
Bug description: Calydus dont selling the Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Wrathsteed for horde.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/pXSV9dh
I saw some alliance players with that mount last night, but i went on npc to buy and he didnt offered the horse for horde players. (Deleted cache aswell and didnt worked)

You are at the wrong Calydus. Go in class hall

Sophurus wrote:
Class: Warlock
Bug description: Netherlord's Accursed Wrathsteed drop
Proof: i dont know if it was tested, but after u learn the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed (green version), the purple color should be a guaranteed drop on Lord Hel'nurath.
https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/netherlordsaccursedwrathsteed.php
https://www.wowhead.com/item=142233/shadowy-reins-of-the-accursed-wrathsteed#comments

[FIXED] now has 100% drop chance


Micro, the Workaround master
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
childxd

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 13-03-2019 15:41)
Joined: 19 Mar 2018
Posts: 3, Topics: 1
Location: Romania

Reputation: 10.1

 
Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 01:06:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

microk2 wrote:
Sophurus wrote:
Class: Warlock
Bug description: Calydus dont selling the Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Wrathsteed for horde.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/pXSV9dh
I saw some alliance players with that mount last night, but i went on npc to buy and he didnt offered the horse for horde players. (Deleted cache aswell and didnt worked)

You are at the wrong Calydus. Go in class hall

Sophurus wrote:
Class: Warlock
Bug description: Netherlord's Accursed Wrathsteed drop
Proof: i dont know if it was tested, but after u learn the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed (green version), the purple color should be a guaranteed drop on Lord Hel'nurath.
https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/netherlordsaccursedwrathsteed.php
https://www.wowhead.com/item=142233/shadowy-reins-of-the-accursed-wrathsteed#comments

[FIXED] now has 100% drop chance


The warlock mount still doesn t drop, tried two times today after your message was post and didn t have it as loot with the quest completed and the other mount purchased

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maddskillzzz

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 11 hours ago)
Joined: 30 Sep 2016
Posts: 81, Topics: 45
Location: United States

Reputation: 111.8
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 16:49:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The hunter vendor bug is marked as fixed, but Pan the Kind Hand still doesn't sell https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147580&&&&&&&&name=tome-of-the-hybrid-beast.
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
microk2

[WoW Dev]



Status: Offline
(online 12 hours ago)
Joined: 04 Apr 2012
Posts: 2019, Topics: 289
Location: Rm.Valcea

Reputation: 1979.8
Votes: 238

    Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 22:06:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Suenwo wrote:
Class: Warlock
Bug description: Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed Should be usable only for warlocks and if completed the quest The Wrathsteed of Xoroth.

its the second time of i see others classes using Warlock class hall mount the first was a warrior and now a rogue


Proof:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadowy_Reins_of_the_Accursed_Wrathsteed

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lord_Hel%27nurath

https://imgur.com/a/Lg57ePc



guttergrave wrote:
Class: Demon Hunter

Bug description: You can't resurrect if you die by falling over the cliffs. When you resurrect, you promptly die again and don't get teleported to a graveyard.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/OKIXIfi.jpg


[FIXED]

childxd wrote:

The warlock mount still doesn t drop, tried two times today after your message was post and didn t have it as loot with the quest completed and the other mount purchased

All fixes are live after server restart. It works


Micro, the Workaround master
1 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arschkalt

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 day ago)
Joined: 22 Jan 2019
Posts: 35, Topics: 16
Location: Germany

Reputation: 1.2

 
Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 01:17:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mounting on the class Mount ( I tested it with monk Mount) while near a PvP Player it will activate your PvP too.

https://imgur.com/a/NvRzw81

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deidre

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 4 days ago)
Joined: 19 Mar 2018
Posts: 26, Topics: 13
Location: Ukraine

Reputation: 67
Votes: 8

Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 14:20:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class: Paladin
Bug description: Crusader Lord Dalfors still doesn't sell other mount tints: Heraldic Reins of the Valorous Charger, Harsh Reins of the Vengeful Charger, Stoic Reins of the Vigilant Charger after you unlock the class mount.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
microk2

[WoW Dev]



Status: Offline
(online 12 hours ago)
Joined: 04 Apr 2012
Posts: 2019, Topics: 289
Location: Rm.Valcea

Reputation: 1979.8
Votes: 238

    Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 15:31:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

deidre wrote:
Class: Paladin
Bug description: Crusader Lord Dalfors still doesn't sell other mount tints: Heraldic Reins of the Valorous Charger, Harsh Reins of the Vengeful Charger, Stoic Reins of the Vigilant Charger after you unlock the class mount.

[FIXED] Live after restart

Update @ 10-03-2019, 14:31:25

power wrote:

Skycaller Faeb does not offer the option to turn the class mount form off.

[FIXED]


Micro, the Workaround master
0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salkrikaltor

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(online 1 week ago)
Joined: 05 Jan 2019
Posts: 5, Topics: 4
Location: Czech Republic

Reputation: 0.2

Post Posted: 12-03-2019, 11:10:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

power wrote:

Skycaller Faeb does not offer the option to turn the class mount form off.


It seems that the option not to use Lunarwing doesn't persist through relog. You can use the old flying form but after log out, your travel form is still owl.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shalahn

[Mentally Stable]



Status: Offline
(since 29-07-2019 16:49)
Joined: 12 Mar 2019
Posts: 3, Topics: 1
Location: Bulgaria

Reputation: 0.1

Post Posted: 12-03-2019, 13:31:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class:Druid
Bug description:Infazzar doesn't drop the quest item. I killed him 3 times already.
Proof:See provided video.

Update @ 12-03-2019, 12:31:26

Class:Druid
Bug Description:Infazzar doesn't drop the quest item. I killed him 5 times already.
Proof:See provided video.

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
k0s

[Developer]



Status: Online!
Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Posts: 5655, Topics: 313
Location: Romania

Reputation: 1202.4
Votes: 201

 
Post Posted: 12-03-2019, 21:58:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shalahn wrote:
Class:Druid
Bug description:Infazzar doesn't drop the quest item. I killed him 3 times already.
Proof:See provided video.

Update @ 12-03-2019, 12:31:26

Class:Druid
Bug Description:Infazzar doesn't drop the quest item. I killed him 5 times already.
Proof:See provided video.


[FIXED] Live after restart



0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bizo

[Stalker]



Status: Offline
(online 2 days ago)
Joined: 05 Jun 2010
Posts: 229, Topics: 31
Location: Bucuresti

Reputation: 430.6
Votes: 14

 
Post Posted: 13-03-2019, 14:14:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salkrikaltor wrote:
It seems that the option not to use Lunarwing doesn't persist through relog. You can use the old flying form but after log out, your travel form is still owl.


Can confirm this is the case. Pretty annoying since I prefer the old flight form over the Lunarwing

0 0
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

  Topic locked


Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 11 August 2019 00:04



 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    


The time now is 18-09-2019, 12:20:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

 
 
 







I forgot my password


This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x